ADVERTISEMENT

So, vaccinated and boosted Bill Clinton gets Covid, then tells everyone to get vaccinated and boosted?!?!?! WHAT THE FK?!?!?

That's not the way flu vaccines work. They are formulated for a specific strain each season, and are very effective against that particular strain, but not others. You've been wrong so many times on this, but you keep acting like you are some kind of expert. Jeesh.

That's wrong, I waited to get mine till it covered all the strains through omnicrom

Kamala Harris said she wouldn’t take it if Trump was the one who said it’s safe. Never said she wouldn’t take the Trump vaccine.
Correct

Many said they would not take it IF it was 'forced through' by Trump officials and not formally vetted by the scientists. Context here is rather important.

If you're vaccinated and still get something, then you're not vaccinated. No proof the vaccine even makes symptoms less severe. None! In order to have proof, you would have to have someone without the vaccine, get covid. Then wait six months, get them vaccinated, have them get Covid again, same strain, and see if the symptoms are the same or less. However, if they are less, maybe they are less not because of the vaccine, but because that person already had covid. Bunch of BS in my book but I rode Pfizer stock up to a nice little gain so all is good!
Masks were pure political theatre as well. Never again shut down the economy or close schools!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT