ADVERTISEMENT

So, vaccinated and boosted Bill Clinton gets Covid, then tells everyone to get vaccinated and boosted?!?!?! WHAT THE FK?!?!?

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
If you're vaccinated and still get something, then you're not vaccinated. No proof the vaccine even makes symptoms less severe. None! In order to have proof, you would have to have someone without the vaccine, get covid. Then wait six months, get them vaccinated, have them get Covid again, same strain, and see if the symptoms are the same or less. However, if they are less, maybe they are less not because of the vaccine, but because that person already had covid. Bunch of BS in my book but I rode Pfizer stock up to a nice little gain so all is good!

OK, Ricky.

trailer-park.gif

Last edited:
The mRNA vaccines are crap. Go get you a Novavax boost, I’ve been bullet proof with COVID running through my house (a week back), office, etc.

My 3rd shot of it was January, it’s still held up wonderfully 11 months later. It’s just a better vaccine but the FDA doesn’t want to let you easily have it bc they are too busy with Pfizer’s di@k in their mouth.

Reactions: Finance85
If you're vaccinated and still get something, then you're not vaccinated. No proof the vaccine even makes symptoms less severe. None! In order to have proof, you would have to have someone without the vaccine, get covid. Then wait six months, get them vaccinated, have them get Covid again, same strain, and see if the symptoms are the same or less. However, if they are less, maybe they are less not because of the vaccine, but because that person already had covid. Bunch of BS in my book but I rode Pfizer stock up to a nice little gain so all is good!
I also recommend this guy for any unknown rashes, inflammation, and itching. He clearly is someone you should be listening to for medical advice. He appears to be fully qualified.

The mRNA vaccines are crap. Go get you a Novavax boost, I’ve been bullet proof with COVID running through my house (a week back), office, etc.

My 3rd shot of it was January, it’s still held up wonderfully 11 months later. It’s just a better vaccine but the FDA doesn’t want to let you easily have it bc they are too busy with Pfizer’s di@k in their mouth.

Do you own any shares of NVAX, by chance?

Reactions: MilleGinja
It’s like these famous people have all been handed a script: “So grateful to have been vaccinated and boosted. It could have been so much worse; my symptoms remain mild. Blah, blah, blah.”

If you're vaccinated and still get something, then you're not vaccinated.

This is nonsense.

Bill Clinton is old and in a high risk group.
With vaccine boosters, his Covid will be mild and he'll be fine.

Quit posting bullshit about vaccines not working. Flu vaccines have been around for YEARS and people still got the flu - they just got mild cases of it.

And Covid is still MANY TIMES more lethal and serious than influenza.

Science, brah. You fugging nailed it like it’s OP’s mom.

You'd think that at least once the OP would try being smart with one of his handles. Instead he goes Dumb & Dumber.
Every time I wonder how the f#ck a dipshit like Herschel Walker could possibly be running neck and neck for a U.S senate seat, I come to this board and read shit like the OP or the latest gem from @pepsicock and suddenly it all makes sense.

The Boomers can’t die off soon enough. Unbelievable.

This is nonsense.

Bill Clinton is old and in a high risk group.
With vaccine boosters, his Covid will be mild and he'll be fine.

Quit posting bullshit about vaccines not working. Flu vaccines have been around for YEARS and people still got the flu - they just got mild cases of it.

And Covid is still MANY TIMES more lethal and serious than influenza.
That's not the way flu vaccines work. They are formulated for a specific strain each season, and are very effective against that particular strain, but not others. You've been wrong so many times on this, but you keep acting like you are some kind of expert. Jeesh.

Yo, Wild Bill is still alive, must be doing something right.

That's not the way flu vaccines work. They are formulated for a specific strain each season, and are very effective against that particular strain, but not others. You've been wrong so many times on this, but you keep acting like you are some kind of expert. Jeesh.

Yes but the protection against that strain tends to make it so you have much more mild and shorter lasting symptoms when you get other strains.

Which is pretty much how the COVID vaccine works now.

Unfortunately, it's not just science/medical. It's history, English, math, common sense, religion (even their own).
We get the country we deserve.

I bet there's a large number of parents in this country that, if given a choice, would want their kids to be all-state athletes over being National Honor Society students. Our country glamorizes "fame", no matter how it's attained, and at what cost, and emphasizes the importance of popularity to children in school.

So, we get a lot of kids that want to be cool and popular and good at sports, rather than a lot of kids who are valued for their ability to learn and understand and go on to contribute. And I don't want to give the impression that I was any better than that when I was in school - I was an idiot who slacked off through school, but had a lot of fun. It took me a long time to see that there were other kids who had it right, and that school is actually for learning things to make the individuals, and the larger collective, more competitive.

Last edited:
That's not the way flu vaccines work. They are formulated for a specific strain each season, and are very effective against that particular strain, but not others.

FUNFACT: Works the same with Covid.
And the original Covid strain the vaccines were designed against no longer spreads.

And the flu vaccines ARE effective against the other strains, just much LESS effective in some cases.

Reactions: BelemNole
Are you dumb or do you just play dumb on HROT?

6115PzpsArL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dgordo and unIowa
This topic is just a perfect representation of our politics today. First with OWS many conservatives were cheering Trump as this being a way out of the pandemic while the loudest liberals were stating that these vaccines were being rushed and they would not take the Trump Shot.

Now it is flipped...you people are all fugging morons.

Ok Dr Letsgo. You’ve convinced me….🙄

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Not sure if serious.

That's NOT what they said.
Kamala Harris said she wouldn’t take it if Trump was the one who said it’s safe. Never said she wouldn’t take the Trump vaccine.

Just another case of conservatives leaving out the inconvenient facts because they contradict the point they’re trying to make.

Reactions: franklinman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT