ADVERTISEMENT

So what will the rallying point for the Rs be?

Huey Grey

HB King
Jan 15, 2013
What issue will re-energize the Rs to regroup after their loss? I'm racking my brain for anything good. Inflation didn't work. Crime didn't work. CRT, trans kids, radical leftists, Nancy Pelosi. They all failed. So what will the Rs rally behind?

What issue will re-energize the Rs to regroup after their loss? I'm racking my brain for anything good. Inflation didn't work. Crime didn't work. CRT, trans kids, radical leftists, Nancy Pelosi. They all failed. So what will the Rs rally behind?

They’ll put a bunch of grievances in a hat and pick one. The issue doesn’t matter. GrOuPies are really good at complaining and crying.

Owning the libs, of course.

FhaXddNWAAAHEYV.png

HuNTeR!!!!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Seems like their new liferaft is DeSantis. Boy, oh, boy if that's the case then kiss 2024 goodbye.

Man, is a just barely more than 50-50 win that much of a giant victory? Is losing by such slim margins such a devastating failure? You guys act like 80% of the country voted with you. If it weren't for Roe going down you'd have lost by slim margins. A win is a win don't get me wrong but don't act like the win was by tens of millions of votes.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Man, is a just barely more than 50-50 win that much of a giant victory? Is losing by such slim margins such a devastating failure? You guys act like 80% of the country voted with you. If it weren't for Roe going down you'd have lost by slim margins. A win is a win don't get me wrong but don't act like the win was by tens of millions of votes.
When you consider all the dire predictions it is kind of a big victory.

The question in the OP was how the GOP is going to rally voters back to their side. You’ve spouted a lot of nonsense but didn’t opt to chime in.

So other than taking away a woman’s right to make her reproductive health choices and giving tax breaks to billionaires, what’s the GOP plan to appeal to more voters in ‘24? What do you guys stand for?

The cons shit the bed this midterm, so yeah, it’s a big deal. Best midterms for a sitting president in 30 years. Sugar coat it if you want.

Man, is a just barely more than 50-50 win that much of a giant victory? Is losing by such slim margins such a devastating failure?
I would generally agree with this. Except when you look at the hand that Biden was dealt. There are so many reasons now why voters could have, and would have in the past, said I'm just going to give the other party a chance. When you add what the margin of defeat should have been to the small margin it was, I think its more impressive. I think the GOP really needs to dig deep into what happened and correct it else they will really get shellacked when the economy is better.

Don’t need to “rally” around anything.

Just don’t put forward shitty Uber MAGA candidates next time. Pretty much that simple. Even though they put forward those shit candidates it was still about a 50/50 split….that should give D’s a little pause but they’re treating this like a mandate.

Tamping down the R crazy in the R party is easier said than done but they’ve been given the template.

The question in the OP was how the GOP is going to rally voters back to their side. You’ve spouted a lot of nonsense but didn’t opt to chime in.

So other than taking away a woman’s right to make her reproductive health choices and giving tax breaks to billionaires, what’s the GOP plan to appeal to more voters in ‘24? What do you guys stand for?
What about the babies health choices? What a choice live or die. That's it.

Just don’t put forward shitty Uber MAGA candidates next time. Pretty much that simple. Even though they put forward those shit candidates it was still about a 50/50 split….that should give D’s a little pause but they’re treating this like a mandate.

Tamping down the R crazy in the R party is easier said than done but they’ve been given the template.
Well after the loses in the mid-terms of the last 5 presidents, it was template. If it wasn't for gerrymandering in FL and NY, the dems would have run away with the House also.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Inflation and the border and their voters will still believe them.

Well after the loses in the mid-terms of the last 5 presidents, it was template. If it wasn't for gerrymandering in FL and NY, the dems would have run away with the House also.
NY had R gerrymandering? How so? D’s control the state legislature…lopsidedly

Hochul only beat Zeldin by 5 pts…that explains the R’s picking up seats there..not gerrymandering

Cuomo won by 25 pts in 2018 for reference

Nobody on this board is more obtuse and unaware of political history than you are. It’s like you try REALLY hard to not grasp things.

Reactions: nelly02

So you support their “We stand for nothing.” mentality. Good stuff.

Tamping down the crazy would be a lot easier with an actual party platform though right? When your number one quality to be considered a good conservative is how much you can pwn the libs you’re kind of inviting the crazy.

Democrats won seats in places that have been red for awhile. For the most part, moderate dems won those seats. Hopefully both parties are taking notes that the extremes on both sides are too much for most people.
Again, could someone please explain to me what extreme policies democrats have? I need to know what policy thoughts I need to let go to move more to the middle. Unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT