ADVERTISEMENT

So who is going to be the VP pick?

Who is the VP pick for Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ferentz-111219-1536x2048.jpeg

According to CNN, Trump has made the pick and Rubio said it's not him.

Why not pick Haley? She's the only one that would sway voters...

No one is making republicans follow the constitution any longer. If Cheeto wanted Rubio, it would be Rubio. His Supreme Court would accommodate him.
I forgot to take that into consideration, you're right it doesn't matter if an R follows your name.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

He doesn't need the voters now after the way Biden had a meltdown and then the assassination attempt. The voting is over with. Now he needs somebody who's going to be 2028 material.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
He doesn't need the voters now after the way Biden had a meltdown and then the assassination attempt. The voting is over with. Now he needs somebody who's going to be 2028 material.

You are correct that the election is over. The question, and it won’t be determined for many years, is whether the presidency will pass to the vice president or one of Cheeto’s children.

His base hates her and the deep state would immediately assassinate him to let her take over. They could easily control her.
No one is making republicans follow the constitution any longer. If Cheeto wanted Rubio, it would be Rubio. His Supreme Court would accommodate him.
Completely unhinged take lol

I don't think you can appoint a rhinoceros so MTG is out. And Bug Durglum or Fugg Surglum is ancient and doesn't have a beard/goatee, Marco needs endless watering, so JD Happy Pants.

• Wow
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Unfortunately, there are none on his list that are close to any kind of material.

You are correct that the election is over. The question, and it won’t be determined for many years, is whether the presidency will pass to the vice president or one of Cheeto’s children.
There are still more democrats than republicans. If democrats turn out and vote Trump can't win. It is NOT OVER.

• Love
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
I did vote Vance as well, he is the most MAGA. Does he bring anything to the table? Experience? Ability to lead? Voter count? I think he brings Vance as he rows the hardest in the same direction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT