ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

It’s 100 percent true. Do you deny Biden said he would tell immigrants to come to the border?
It's not. You are brainwashed and grasping for excuses to vote for Trump.

From Snopes.

Claim:
During an interview broadcast on March 16, 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden said "don't come" to migrants considering trips to the U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum in America.
Rating:
True
True

It's not. You are brainwashed and grasping for excuses to vote for Trump.

From Snopes.

Claim:
During an interview broadcast on March 16, 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden said "don't come" to migrants considering trips to the U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum in America.
Rating:
True
True
Dude, when he was campaigning, his time was different…we can absorb 2 million.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It wasn’t controversial to say that if you want a better life come to America. It seems that the nativists have closed the door behind them.
Different times, and we count handle it. Three years to do something and nothing until the election year when it is politically expedient. Call me a cynic

Different times, and we count handle it. Three years to do something and nothing until the election year when it is politically expedient. Call me a cynic
What do you mean different times? Your family made it by escaping European hardship…that opportunity is now closed because the Western Europeans got here first? Interesting….

Reactions: Tom Paris
It wasn’t controversial to say that if you want a better life come to America. It seems that the nativists have closed the door behind them.
Not to mention the US needs immigration to continue to grow. There has to be reform of the immigration laws, has been a need for decades. A big piece is DACA and getting those who have been positive contributors in America a path toward citizenship.

This is such bullshit. Immigration reform has been on the docket for many, many years.

Did you believe "the wall" was going to keep everyone out and do so immediately? Did you believe that Mexico was going to pay for it?

I remember EVERY Dem on stage in 2016 raising their hand when asked “Raise your hand if you will STOP ALL DEPORTATIONS if you become the president.” That’s how fvcking stupid they have been for a long time on immigration.

I remember EVERY Dem on stage in 2016 raising their hand when asked “Raise your hand if you will STOP ALL DEPORTATIONS if you become the president.” That’s how fvcking stupid they have been for a long time on immigration.
You may want to go back a listen to Clinton and sanders response to Jorge Ramos’s question.

You may want to go back a listen to Clinton and sanders response to Jorge Ramos’s question.
You’re right. Sanders and Clinton said they would halt Obama deportations immediately. Everyone raised their hand when asked if their healthcare plan would cover all illegals.

• Haha
You’re right. Sanders and Clinton said they would halt Obama deportations immediately. Everyone raised their hand when asked if their healthcare plan would cover all illegals.
For children. When you say everyone - whom are you referencing by name.

For children. When you say everyone - whom are you referencing by name.
Everyone on stage. Raised their hand for this question. The other question Clinton and Bernie said they would halt deportations . I just read it on CNN. I’ll find it.

Reactions: Panic1769
And then what did I say in the next post? Post 454
Gotcha. And Clinton didn’t say hauls all deportations- was limited to children and breaking up families.

Nonetheless, I guess your original statement about how the ****ing stupid the party has been is a little off.

Reactions: Joes Place
Gotcha. And Clinton didn’t say hauls all deportations- was limited to children and breaking up families.

Nonetheless, I guess your original statement about how the ****ing stupid the party has been is a little off.
No. It had nothing to do with children or families. And no. Their idiotic pandering to Latinos backfired doubly, because it caused tenfold illegal immigration as soon as a Dem hit office and also pissed off a shit ton of legal Latinos who live here and chased them to the GOP.

Clinton and Sanders both broke with the Obama White House and pledged to halt the deportations of undocumented immigrants who don't have criminal records.

"I can make that promise," Sanders said.

"I do not want to see them deported. I want to see them on a path to citizenship. That is exactly what I will do," Clinton said.

• Haha
No. It had nothing to do with children or families. And no. Their idiotic pandering to Latinos backfired doubly, because it caused tenfold illegal immigration as soon as a Dem hit office and also pissed off a shit ton of legal Latinos who live here and chased them to the GOP.

Clinton and Sanders both broke with the Obama White House and pledged to halt the deportations of undocumented immigrants who don't have criminal records.

"I do not want to see them deported. I want to see them on a path to citizenship. That is exactly what I will do," Clinton said.
Read the actual question and answer. I get that you are against all immigration from developing nations, but at least be honest Clinton’s response below

I would not deport children,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I do not want to deport family members either.” Mrs. Clinton said she would deport only violent criminals, terrorists and others who are safety risks.

Read the actual question and answer. I get that you are against all immigration from developing nations, but at least be honest Clinton’s response below

I would not deport children,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I do not want to deport family members either.” Mrs. Clinton said she would deport only violent criminals, terrorists and others who are safety risks.
Yeah. Completely ignoring why we have an asylum system. Not to mention, we don’t vet anyone who comes across, so they’re not labeled a criminal until they’re here and commit a crime.

And indeed you’ve already gone to your strawman of “you are against all immigration”. Because God knows there’s nothing between “let everyone in” and “no more immigration ever”. You know…like, “let’s enforce the rules we have and do immigration correctly”.

You just make shit up.

From ChatGPT

During the 2016 Democratic primary debates, there were discussions among candidates regarding immigration policies, including deportation. However, it would be inaccurate to suggest that any of the candidates explicitly declared they would stop all deportations.

While some candidates advocated for more lenient deportation policies, such as prioritizing the deportation of criminals over other undocumented immigrants or providing a pathway to citizenship for certain undocumented individuals, none proposed a complete cessation of deportations altogether.

It's essential to note that political debates often involve nuanced discussions and proposals, rather than absolute statements. Each candidate may have presented their stance on immigration and deportation within the context of broader immigration reform

That was during the 2019 debates dumbass. And they pledged to offer healthcare to undocumented immigrants. You and your brethren would turn those people away and let them suffer. Deplorable.

You continue to misinform.

Again, from ChatGPT

During the 2016 Democratic primary debates, both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders expressed their positions on immigration and deportation policies. While both candidates advocated for more humane and comprehensive immigration reform, neither explicitly pledged to halt all deportations.
Bernie Sanders often emphasized the need for comprehensive immigration reform, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants already living in the United States. He criticized the Obama administration's deportation policies as overly harsh and called for more compassionate approaches.
Hillary Clinton also advocated for comprehensive immigration reform and supported the DREAM Act, which aimed to provide a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children. She called for prioritizing the deportation of violent criminals and individuals who posed a threat to national security while seeking to protect families and uphold due process for others.

While both candidates had different approaches and emphases on immigration policy, neither explicitly pledged to halt all deportations during the 2016 debates. Their positions were nuanced and focused on reforming the immigration system rather than making sweeping promises to cease all deportations.

You continue to misinform.

Again, from ChatGPT

During the 2016 Democratic primary debates, both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders expressed their positions on immigration and deportation policies. While both candidates advocated for more humane and comprehensive immigration reform, neither explicitly pledged to halt all deportations.
Bernie Sanders often emphasized the need for comprehensive immigration reform, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants already living in the United States. He criticized the Obama administration's deportation policies as overly harsh and called for more compassionate approaches.
Hillary Clinton also advocated for comprehensive immigration reform and supported the DREAM Act, which aimed to provide a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children. She called for prioritizing the deportation of violent criminals and individuals who posed a threat to national security while seeking to protect families and uphold due process for others.

While both candidates had different approaches and emphases on immigration policy, neither explicitly pledged to halt all deportations during the 2016 debates. Their positions were nuanced and focused on reforming the immigration system rather than making sweeping promises to cease all deportations.
He'll be on later to admit he was wrong. I'm sure he will this time. lol

Reactions: EasyHawk
He'll be on later to admit he was wrong. I'm sure he will this time. lol
I'm sure you'll go back to read post 454 and 460 and come back and admit that Riley is full of shit and that you just skipped on by half the thread to post this nonsense. Maybe you'll even comment on how I posted exact quotes and he has some random dogshit opinion of things. We can hope, I guess.

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll go back to read post 454 and 460 and come back and admit that Riley is full of shit and that you just skipped on by half the thread to post this nonsense. Maybe you'll even comment on how I posted exact quotes and he has some random dogshit opinion of things. We can hope, I guess.
You didn't. You posted partial information and made up shit as well. As is your MO.

Here’s where I am. I’m form environmental safeguards, but other nations need to meet the same standard, or we somehow penalize those goods. Same with labor laws, we should be able to somehow penalize the nations who abuse labor, via taxes or duties on their products. We can’t all be a service industry jobs. I want an America that manufactures the staples we all need here. The technology, here. It’s not just an economic issue, it’s a national safety issue.
Effing liberal!

Needless to say, I agree.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
It’s 100 percent true. Do you deny Biden said he would tell immigrants to come to the border?
Link and context, please.

If he said that and it wasn't one of his gaffes, then it was almost certainly an alternative to something worse. But I'll be governed by the facts - which is why I want a link and context.

Pretty sure we heard over and over again that roe v wade would never be overturned and we were morons for warning people it would and poof look what happens. You dumb mother ****ers just belittle all this crap and think it can't happen here. It ****ing can and if Trump gets back in the white house it sure as hell will. What will you say then? There's zero chance you will admit you were wrong so it would be interesting to hear all the morons like you making up even more excuses. You are going to follow this orange buffoon off the cliff even though all of us are screaming at you to stop.
Roe v Wade wasn't overturned. It was taken out of the Federal hands and handed back to the States to decide. It was put back to the way the ruling was originally written and given back to the legislators to pass a bill.

I don't know how this happened, but just because I don't agree with everything the left pushes, doesn't make me a Trump supporter either. So, you can stop acting like a 5-year-old who didn't get his way and started calling people names.

• Haha
So ur ok with Biden doing some of the same things that make u hate Trump. That’s all good, but just say you are a democrat and will vote for whoever democratic candidate is. Nobody cares if u like Trump if ur a democrat. But don’t say character in the defining reason for you, because both these two aren’t passing that.
I'd be tempted to vote for Haley if she would be the candidate. But Trump is a terrible, terrible human being.

Saying Biden does the same things is ridiculous. That's like comparing a guy who drives 60 in a 55 mph zone to someone guilty of murder. Yeah I guess they are both breaking the law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT