ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

Trump’s policies as POTUS are DIRECTLY responsible for the INFLATION this nation enjoys today…..Trump, probably more so than Biden!
Trump’s China trade policy is inflationary…..his tax cuts are inflationary and his refusal to allow the Fed to raise. Interest rates early in his administration allowed the pressure of inflation to fesrter in the economy. Covid and Trump’s refusal to take iot seriously initially, was the final blow. Covid led to a breakdown of supply chains and building supplies and homeward product prices exploded, leading the inflationary charge once Covid came under control. Hans, you “hold your nose” and vote for the phuqued TRAITOR and just understand, he is out to phuquin over every day…..and take your governmen away from you.

It's excruciating how poorly Trump-voters understand business cycles. The current inflationary cycle was years in-the-making. And Trump is as responsible for it as anyone else.

I'm not even trying to be insulting. I am shaken by the revelation that so many grown "adults" have such a childlike understanding of economics.

It's excruciating how poorly Trump-voters understand business cycles. The current inflationary cycle was years in-the-making. And Trump is as responsible for it as anyone else.

I'm not even trying to be insulting. I am shaken by the revelation that so many grown "adults" have such a childlike understanding of economics.

Unsurprising that the same adults seem to have a childlike understanding of "civics" and "The Constitution", as well....

th

Tell me why you deserve anything but an lol. Read your posts on this board and this thread. Everything good is Bidens fault. Everything bad is STILL Trumps fault. It ridiculous beyond belief at times.
You made an argument. Now you’re being asked why you feel the way you do. That shouldn’t be hard for you unless you really don’t have an answer outside of ‘Biden bad, Trump good.’

Reactions: nelly02

I find truly amazing that anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size would continue to support a man who has clearly has lost most of his mind, has no foreign relation skills and allows millions of illegal drug dealers, Chinese spies, child sex traffickers and drugs to flow across our border.

@DooBi was probably boondoggled by this one...
Hmmm while this is true its also true that Biden signed an EO his first year in office that canceled a Trump order. The effect of which was to raise insulin prices. It's pretty easy to bitch about something when you are talking about two different things.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Hmmm while this is true its also true that Biden signed an EO his first year in office that canceled a Trump order. The effect of which was to raise insulin prices.

This was not an "Executive Order", it is now legislated so that it cannot be un-done by another Exec Order.

And you appear to likewise ignore all the other legislation Biden championed that Trump just blabbered about for 4+ years.

Reactions: nelly02
This was not an "Executive Order", it is now legislated so that it cannot be un-done by another Exec Order.

And you appear to likewise ignore all the other legislation Biden championed that Trump just blabbered about for 4+ years.
Again, you are talking about a different thing.

Again, you are talking about a different thing.

Again - you are attempting to give Trump credit for something he did not do.

You appear incapable of understanding what Biden has accomplished on behalf of Main St Americans, like yourself.

• Trump did not negotiate and pass the CHIPs Act
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass a major infrastructure bill, that the CEO of US Steel called a "renaissance" for American manufacturing
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass anything like the Inflation Reduction Act, allowing Main St Americans to afford more efficient HVAC systems and appliances, which puts more money into their pockets every month that would otherwise have paid for higher energy use
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass Medicare drug negotiation laws, enabling the US government to negotiate pricing for drugs with Big Pharma, just like every other major Western government can
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass caps on insulin pricing
  • Trump actually pushed his minions to stonewall the most significant border legislation that Biden had negotiated, which was the biggest change in decades

So, spare us the BS that "everything Biden Good; everything Trump Bad". Trump did absolutely NOTHING for Main St Americans. Every piece of legislation negotiated by Biden, above, is something that directly benefits Main St Americans, like you.

Oh, and Biden just resurrected the failed FoxConn campus in WI, turning it into a major tech campus that Trump did NOTHING to help facilitate - Trump COULD HAVE helped WI to push FoxConn to hold to their word, but he did absolutely ZIP.

The Orange Turd's import tariffs (tax imposed on goods arriving from a country, increasing the cost of that product) have had a devastating effect on the U.S. economy, creating much of the inflation we now live with.

• Sad
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT