ADVERTISEMENT

So who won the debate?

Boy, you guys loved her so much running for President in 2020 that she got 1% or less so had to drop out. Now she is the greatest thing since sliced bread since she was anointed to run for President.
She was running against, possibly, the most beloved VP in Dem history known for his close personal and working relationship with a highly popular president. The only reason Biden didn't run - and win - in 2016 was the death of his son.
Trumps sucks bigly, hope he chokes and taps out on a quarter pounder but to say she is ready and prepared to be the President of the US is a massive stretch. She can’t even answer questions on the debate stage, went right to canned and practiced speeches her handlers told her to say. Reminded me of the Ricky Bobby post race speech with his hands it was so awkward.
OMG!!! Practiced answers in a debate? Holy hell!!! NOBODY DOES THAT!!!

What - precisely - do you think "debate prep" is all about?
We are f’d as a society when these are the two candidates to choose from to run this country. I can’t bring myself to use the word best because they are nowhere near that word. I’ll be sitting out this election, just like 2020.
Probably for the "best".

Boy, you guys loved her so much running for President in 2020 that she got 1% or less so had to drop out. Now she is the greatest thing since sliced bread since she was anointed to run for President.

Trumps sucks bigly, hope he chokes and taps out on a quarter pounder but to say she is ready and prepared to be the President of the US is a massive stretch. She can’t even answer questions on the debate stage, went right to canned and practiced speeches her handlers told her to say. Reminded me of the Ricky Bobby post race speech with his hands it was so awkward.

We are f’d as a society when these are the two candidates to choose from to run this country. I can’t bring myself to use the word best because they are nowhere near that word. I’ll be sitting out this election, just like 2020.

trump told us he wants to be a dictator on day one, so I believe our society will have a chance to survive under Kamala Harris, at least a society as we now know it. If you are comfortable with a dictatorship, that's pretty sad.

Haitians are eating pets, per a Haitian.

Trump was right.

ABC “fact checkers” blew another one.

The Haitian immigrants are indeed eating animals. Let me tell you something about these people. Not only are they harvesting cats for food, but also for witchcraft purposes, voodoo purposes. Understand this, if you don't wanna take my word for it, go out there.

Meet a Haitian, talk to them about it. this is not something they aren't proud of. It’s their culture. they eat these animals and they use the blood and bones of these animals for voodoo and witchcraft purposes. this is not a joke. the fact that they are here illegally, Kamala did say she gave them a temporary protection over a hundred thousand of them.

But here's the thing, for good luck purposes, they will harvest cats, they will use the blood and the bone of these cats. They consume these things because they believe it brings good luck and good juju. This is not a joke, it's a fact. This is their culture. This is what they believe. They will die on a hill on this belief.
You should check yourself into a mental hospital, lol. I am embarassed and sad for you - but more for your family, if you have one.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I’m not voting for Trump. He sucks. I’m not happy she didn’t answer the questions and went on sidebar speeches is all I’m saying. If some of you can’t deal with that w/o freaking out, good lord, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
No, not really. You don't want to hear the basics. Nothing happened last night to change it is a very close race on the electoral college front and few would change their mind. Each side can say they got what they want. She did not hit a rocket out of the park. She was KF vanilla. He showed he is still who he is and not losing his mind depending on the definition. Trump is Trump. He is what he was.

Total chaos is a very possible Nov outcome. The Dems aren't figuring on young people being angry as well as the poor. Mom's are very guarded on what environment they want their kids raised in.

Gets down to key issues on the 50/50 tie breaker.

Unlimted abortion (abort mobile was a huge error)
Education leaning toward indoctrination on gender confusion
Stock market from Aug to Nov (still in limbo)
Those in that middle leaning toward Right crazy v Left Crazy including statements made here about aborting undesirables.
Ukraine War in the coming months.
CDC/COVID

We watch and see how it plays out.

I have no idea who wins, but I as it now stands would give 55 percent odds to Trump IFFFFF it is in fact 50/50 statistically. That close at present barring another debate or not predicted crisis.
What happened was a former POTUS who didn't prepare and if he did prepare, doesn't have the mental acuity for the job, failed miserably. Harris was given hard questions which she handled with grace and mental acuity you expect from the POTUS. Trump came across as a bitter angry man who was confused. If you can't see who the better candidate is, you were biased going into the debate.

Reactions: BGHAWK
What happened was a former POTUS who didn't prepare and if he did prepare, doesn't have the mental acuity for the job, failed miserably. Harris was given hard questions which she handled with grace and mental acuity you expect from the POTUS. Trump came across as a bitter angry man who was confused. If you can't see who the better candidate is, you were biased going into the debate.

Yes....BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS...

HOW did Harris "know" they were gonna ask about-
  • Inflation
  • The Economy
  • Abortion Rights
  • Immigration
  • Ukraine
  • Taxes
  • Climate Action
...IN ADVANCE!!!!

#SheCheated!!!!😉

Reactions: SI_NYC
That page was turned 42 months ago. She's in the current administration...that's staying on the same page.
You're being obtuse right here. You know what she meant. MAGA and Donald Trump aren't over. They are not in our history. They are still in the right now.

Fact: this is the worst pair of options on the ballot for POTUS in any living persons voting life. Harris is exponentially more put together than Trump, who is a complete jackass. He is so bad he makes awful candidates look amazing.
Does he? I don't recall any of his other debates in the past 8 years where he was owned as much as the one with Harris. None of the other GOP candidates could put him in his place, nor could Clinton or Biden. Harris destroyed the old fool. Yes, Trump is an idiot but Harris is the first to make him become unhinged. Give the woman some credit. She was very well prepared and delivered.

No she didn't. Just avoided saying anything. Course Trump didn't stick to the econmy then and now. All he has to do. Would have been much difererent if she was facing Haley.
Haley the coward? The one who can't decide what she thinks about her cult leader? Nikki is chickenshit. Kamala would have out debated her as well...because Nikki would have been on stage lying nearly as much as Trump.

You're being obtuse right here. You know what she meant. MAGA and Donald Trump aren't over. They are not in our history. They are still in the right now.
I know exactly what she meant Tom, maybe you don't.

She wants to present herself as the new/fresh/change/turn the page candidate buts she's part of the current administration.

You dont know how to read and process info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT