ADVERTISEMENT

So who won the debate?

I don’t know because I didn’t watch. However my conservative friends on my feeds this morning tell me that Trump won and my liberal friends tell me Harris won. Very similar to every debate since the history of man began.
Harris tore him a new one.

I don’t care about experience, I care about one’s ability to be persuasive and inspire people. She lacks charisma on all fronts.

It’s ok to want her to win while acknowledging that she is a terrible candidate that is only there because she was the only option to get ride of Biden and is up against the most polarizing POS in American political history.
Can you explain how she is more polarizing than Trump? Just curious.

Last edited:
I know exactly what she meant Tom, maybe you don't.

She wants to present herself as the new/fresh/change/turn the page candidate buts she's part of the current administration.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

I don’t care about experience, I care about one’s ability to be persuasive and inspire people. She lacks charisma on all fronts.

It’s ok to want her to win while acknowledging that she is a terrible candidate that is only there because she was the only option to get ride of Biden and is up against the most polarizing POS in American political history.
Holy shit. Trump inspires alright.

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT