ADVERTISEMENT

So who won the debate?

Harris won the debate.
She won because she got through it without being challenged to defend her record. She and the moderators managed to push Trump’s buttons enough to keep him off guard.

• Haha
Reactions: runkpanole
Lolz. I’d feel sorry for you, but you’d take it as an insult. At no point have I ever said anything about any of the dumb meme shit you’re throwing at me. One moron actually inverted my statement, which called Trump the most polarizing candidate in history, and here you are glomming onto that stupidity.

Hilariously, in this thread, I supported widespread immigration, and you respond to me with memes about the Browns replacing whitey. You’re a clown parroting dumb shit where it doesn’t even make sense and you think you’re some kind of prime cut of human. It is laughable.

Harris won the debate.
She won because she got through it without being challenged to defend her record. She and the moderators managed to push Trump’s buttons enough to keep him off guard.
The only thing they have on her is fracking. That's such a minor change of policy it's not even funny.

It's ok. Not everyone is racist like you. And we're all "ok" about not being racists and bigots.

You need to calm down.
I’m a racist? Lolz. You’re pathetic. You’re a slight step above these morons like Scruddy. I’d ask you to please quote what I’ve said here that is racist, but we both know there isn’t anything and the only defense of your wholesale stupidity is ad hominem attacks that misrepresent reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT