ADVERTISEMENT

So who won the debate?

I don't listen to fox or whoever you think I listen to.

There is a huge gap between what the left msm will report and what is really going on.

I know for a fact that biden/ Harris supported gender transition for kids.

I have read the documents from the United nations calling for open borders. Dems support this agenda (agenda 2030).

I watched the debate and kamala came across as wanting abortions to be easy to get. No matter where you stand on abortion, we still need to realize that an abortion is stopping a human life. It should not be easy and it should not be just another form of birth control. I am pro choice and kamala made it seem like abortions should be handed out like candy. Despite being pro choice, this made me uncomfortable with her stance.

These are conservative talking points for a reason. It is because they are very important to conservatives. I have told the truth about these issues. I will change my view if I see that I was wrong.
Why do you think it should be hard to get an abortion? In a country with the world’s largest prison population and a homelessness crisis the likes of which the developed world has never seen, not to mention our crippling debt, soaring inflation, and labor automation. Why on earth do you believe abortions should be hard?

If someone is 3 weeks pregnant, why would you want to make it hard for them to get an abortion? Do you think they’re incapable of deciding whether or not they can parent a child?

And, Harris easily won the debate last night. That said, not a single MAGA is changing their minds. This was about the 10% in the middle and those undecided. I would guess most of them would have thought Harris came away better.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Why do you think it should be hard to get an abortion? In a country with the world’s largest prison population and a homelessness crisis the likes of which the developed world has never seen, not to mention our crippling debt, soaring inflation, and labor automation. Why on earth do you believe abortions should be hard?

If someone is 3 weeks pregnant, why would you want to make it hard for them to get an abortion? Do you think they’re incapable of deciding whether or not they can parent a child?
Abortion is still stopping a living human life. This should never be taken lightly. Abortion should not be used as a primary form of birth control (imo).

There is a certain level of accountability that we should demand from people.

Apparently so,.. If they were capable of making such a decision odds are extremely high that they wouldn't be 3 weeks pregnant...

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
As someone who has great disdain for both candidates, I can say unequivocally that Harris won the debate and it wasn't close.

1. Harris won but it was was a typical KF type win. With 200 yarfs of offense. She didnt knock it out and get 400 and didnt.

2. Trump did enoughnto dispell that he had changed mentally. Like KF showed he was Trump.

3. The female mod was decent. The guy let Harris off the rope on abortion as he knew she was in trouble with conservatives that might not vote or even switch.

4. The debate will take 2 weeks to sort out

5. Trump likely had a slight Electoral lead going in and it likely tightened.

6. Likely numbers will show a recession started in Mayish. When that is official and how fast it shows will be key. The poor and ag bus are quietly getting hit already.

7. Ukraine developments. Not going well at present. A huge change could change things.

8. Israel

9. The election could be a dark point in history in several directions

Abortion is still stopping a living human life. This should never be taken lightly. Abortion should not be used as a primary form of birth control (imo).

There is a certain level of accountability that we should demand from people.
The abortion mobile at the convention was a huge mistake and showed likely poor black women using it. Didnt play well.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
IMG-1792.jpg

Dems will think they won. Kamala stuck to her far left talking points which hardcore dems will love.

Trump made some good points, but missed some opportunities as well.

Overall, I think kamala came in with very low expectations and I think she exceeded those. Trump was composed but defensive at times.

Kamala put on an act to be sincere, but I don't think it hit the mark. She still supports an extreme left agenda despite how she wants to spin it.

I don't think kamala convinced may moderates to vote for her and Trump did enough to keep his voters.

Overall it was a wash.
Weird, your pals at Fox disagree:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT