ADVERTISEMENT

So..who's leaving and who's staying

Yeah nobody wants the worst for these kids and to say we hope somebody is gone is kinda harsh. They all seem like really good guys and if they read these boards i hope they don't really take us seriously.
I agree that Iowa really seems to have a good group of kids. Not one player on team I can say I dislike. Whoever if any that transfer, I with them the best of luck. Just hope a couple do transfer or Fran may continue to try and play them all.

Last edited:
Good for you. Some of us would like to see 2-3 leave. "You have no class! Who would want a kid to leave iowa basketball! I'm a true fan!" I'll wait for that from you.

Ok, well good luck finding an AD that will make you happy then.
How about starting with one that doesn't give out extensions because he feels like it? Or, how about one that doesn't cause the AD millions in legal fees/judgments because he's too stupid to correctly document incidents/poor performance? I think those two things open up the pool of candidates pretty well myself.

Please enlighten us Mr. Deep-pockets. You're obviously much more knowledgeable about all things Iowa because you decide to cough up $9/month to find out where 18 year old recruits are going a day before we plebs do.
Thank you, I am. However, if you haven't been able to comprehend the obtuseness in this thread by now any efforts to clarify would be lost.And it has nothing to do with $$.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT