ADVERTISEMENT

Someone posted this on my sisters Facebook

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Dancin' kids are gonna dance. Looks like the beginning of the black version of "Footloose"
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Did you watch at the end when she hiked her leg over his shoulder (or at least that's what it looked like)?

Dancin' kids are gonna dance. Looks like the beginning of the black version of "Footloose"
This is how we could win $1 Million to stop gun violence in Chitown. Hold city wide dance contests winning neighborhood gets $1 Million to share. Have them practice all summer (since that's when gun violence is the highest and have the dance off in November. The teams have to be made up of 50 or more men between the ages of 18 and 25. Problem solved!

Learned it from their parents/adults. The fact those two children were encouraged to do what they were doing shows some pretty f'd up morals and integrity.

Sad and pathetic.

Originally posted by SF HAWKEYE:

This is how we could win $1 Million to stop gun violence in Chitown. Hold city wide dance contests winning neighborhood gets $1 Million to share. Have them practice all summer (since that's when gun violence is the highest and have the dance off in November. The teams have to be made up of 50 or more men between the ages of 18 and 25. Problem solved!

I like this, dance battles in the 80's was the shit!

Originally posted by FlickShagwell:

ec
seriously. i just checked it out, and i'm sort of waiting for the door bell to ring with the cameras.... great.

And then... and then... the losers would just shoot the winners in the parking lot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT