ADVERTISEMENT

Something Familiar about this Story...

noleclone2

HR Legend
May 4, 2015
I could swear something like this has already happened a time or two. or 50.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4408703/doug-kuzma-dead-covid-podcast/

CONSPIRATOR GONE

Doug Kuzma dead at 61: Anti-vax podcaster passes away after catching Covid at ReAwaken America event​

The podcaster attended ReAwaken America in Dallas on the weekend of December 11.

Kuzma posted images from the conference that showed large crowds. One picture was captioned "podcaster room overrun with people. Chaos."

He later reported feeling ill but claimed that it was just his chronic bronchitis.

Then on December 15, he said that he had a fever and had to call a doctor.

Someone commented that he should have a Covid test, but Kuzma responded "no way." He added: "I'll die at the house before I go to the hospital."

However, after suffering from a fever for five days Kuzma admitted that he likely contracted the virus.

He was found unconscious at his home on Christmas Eve and rushed to hospital, Vice reported. He was then placed on a ventilator.

The final message that Kuzma sent was reportedly a photo of himself with a refill of ivermectin, the outlet said referencing a fellow podcast network member.

The drug has not been approved for treating Covid and is best known as a horse dewormer.

Kuzma was best known for broadcasting on the FROG News podcasting network - which stands for Fully Rely on God.

He hosted shows with his friends that were renowned for pushing conspiracy theories.

Kuzma covered topics such as QAnon and Covid denial, as well as discussing election fraud.

He showed support for QAnon, with posters seen in the background of his studio that had well-known phrases attached to the group.

Someone commented that he should have a Covid test, but Kuzma responded "no way." He added: "I'll die at the house before I go to the hospital."

le-it-be-written.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT