ADVERTISEMENT

Sorenson

manmythlegend1

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2014
I am 98% sure he is a RS Freshman, yet I was looking at the Big Ten Brackets on Flo and it has him listed as a RS Soph.. Just looking for your confirmation that I am not crazy in thinking that is an obvious oversight?? Thanks for the clarification

Originally posted by manmythlegend1:

I am 98% sure he is a RS Freshman, yet I was looking at the Big Ten Brackets on Flo and it has him listed as a RS Soph.. Just looking for your confirmation that I am not crazy in thinking that is an obvious oversight?? Thanks for the clarification
Its wrong.

Thanks, Thought so...Good Luck this weekend I am rooting for great wrestling and no injuries!!!!!!! A few PSU surprises would be great but I have to say I like Iowa's Draw and think it is between you guys and Ohio State...Although after Ohio States continued unimpressive performances I know it is all gut feeling...I really like the 3 freshman they have and Steber is Steiber...Hunter??? Who knows what he will bring.... Good Luck
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by manmythlegend1:

Thanks, Thought so...Good Luck this weekend I am rooting for great wrestling and no injuries!!!!!!! A few PSU surprises would be great but I have to say I like Iowa's Draw and think it is between you guys and Ohio State...Although after Ohio States continued unimpressive performances I know it is all gut feeling...I really like the 3 freshman they have and Steber is Steiber...Hunter??? Who knows what he will bring.... Good Luck
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I want Stache to win of course but wouldn't mind Brown having some success. Clean cut, God-fearing, future killer for Uncle Sam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT