ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Henrich will be a Cornhusker

And gave up 14. Nice defense! Where’s the championship that it’s supposed to win? Congrats on beating the shit out of the worst Nebraska team in 65 years. You still won nothing of significance as a result, so keep pounding your chest about about it.
I don't care about the previous 64 years, only care about present day and/or recent history (winning 3 of last 4). Championships??? Pump the breaks my friend, never said anything about championship....although I think we will be playing the East winners this year which will be our 2nd time in 3 years playing for that.....how has Nebby faired in that department......got to win the BIG west before anything else and Iowa is in good position to do that, how about Nebby?

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Well if Wiltfong is the "bible" that you say he is, then you boys can cross Chris Hickman off your list, because he's predicted him going to Nebraska.

I take great offense to you introducing the word Bible into anything I have said and then having the audacity to put it in qoutes you stupid m'fer. Learn how a qoute works. You have just accused me of a breaking the first commandment you stupid piece of $hit. I started what I posted with "for what its worth".

I don't care about the previous 64 years, only care about present day and/or recent history (winning 3 of last 4). Championships??? Pump the breaks my friend, never said anything about championship....although I think we will be playing the East winners this year which will be our 2nd time in 3 years playing for that.....how has Nebby faired in that department......got to win the BIG west before anything else and Iowa is in good position to do that, how about Nebby?

I do agree that Iowa is in a good position to win the west this year. Nebraska most likely isn’t this year. But do you think you can muster up more than 60 yards of offense and 0 offensive points against Wisconsin again this year? History shows Iowa struggles big time when you have to replace all your linebackers.

Your buddy mentioned that defense wins championships and that’s when you chimed in. I asked where the championship was with this great defense. Nebraska has been in the same number of B1G title games as Iowa at this point. Nebraska won 3 of the first 4 after joining the B1G. Big F’ing deal. Nebraska won more total games than Iowa in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2016. It’s hilarious you think Nebraska is so far away after having 2 bad seasons in 3 years and yet Iowa & Neb have pretty much the same average finish in the division. Keep chest pounding brother!

Reactions: scarletred
I’m hearing it was a pretty big celebration when Coach Rudd called Coach Frost to tell him the news.

I personally know that Chinander made it his mission to keep Henrich away from Iowa, essentially having Rudd live at Omaha Burke HS. It’s no secret, and take this as a small consolation prize, but Henrich most likely had Iowa in his very top group of schools. Those coaches knew it would take a big effort to keep him from becoming a Hawkeye.

I was told it came down to 3 things:

Location, coaching staff and the ability to compete for championships. Nick really, really fell in love with that staff at Nebraska. They’re just a short distance down the road from Omaha, and lastly, Frost has those kids believing in the Huskers. I was told Nick felt he’d have a better shot to compete for championships at an elite program like NU.

Not for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Henrich still take a visit or two. At least that was the plan, which was fine with the Nebraska staff, but as of Tuesday evening he gave a verbal to Coach Frost.

I know this won’t be received well, so go right ahead and call me a troll - but just like when I shared with this board that Duggan had eliminated Iowa, just thought you all would like to know. Sooner or later this will become public knowledge anyhow, but feel free to take your shots at the messenger.
Sounds like you're a turd burglaring jackwagon.

Reactions: Blackleaf40
I do agree that Iowa is in a good position to win the west this year. Nebraska most likely isn’t this year. But do you think you can muster up more than 60 yards of offense and 0 offensive points against Wisconsin again this year? History shows Iowa struggles big time when you have to replace all your linebackers.

Your buddy mentioned that defense wins championships and that’s when you chimed in. I asked where the championship was with this great defense. Nebraska has been in the same number of B1G title games as Iowa at this point. Nebraska won 3 of the first 4 after joining the B1G. Big F’ing deal. Nebraska won more total games than Iowa in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2016. It’s hilarious you think Nebraska is so far away after having 2 bad seasons in 3 years and yet Iowa & Neb have pretty much the same average finish in the division. Keep chest pounding brother!
Most logical fans know exactly where Iowa is in the pecking order in the BIG. The pushback rival fans like you get, is because of the ungodly amount of crap we have to listen too from Neb and Minny fans who come to OUR site, and regal us with their recruiting prowess, and all your BIG plans. WHATEVER! Do something first, then pound your chest BROTHER..........

I certainly will when the last 2 games have been complete ass stomping...until that changes we have all the right to pound a chest to lesser programs. Win this year and I highly anticipate many of your buddies will be on here to let us know....until then just maybe you should stop talking. I certainly am not going to go to Wisconsin's board and talk shit, but here you are

I’m hearing it was a pretty big celebration when Coach Rudd called Coach Frost to tell him the news.

I personally know that Chinander made it his mission to keep Henrich away from Iowa, essentially having Rudd live at Omaha Burke HS. It’s no secret, and take this as a small consolation prize, but Henrich most likely had Iowa in his very top group of schools. Those coaches knew it would take a big effort to keep him from becoming a Hawkeye.

Location, coaching staff and the ability to compete for championships. Nick really, really fell in love with that staff at Nebraska. They’re just a short distance down the road from Omaha, and lastly, Frost has those kids believing in the Huskers. I was told Nick felt he’d have a better shot to compete for championships at an elite program like NU.

Not for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Henrich still take a visit or two. At least that was the plan, which was fine with the Nebraska staff, but as of Tuesday evening he gave a verbal to Coach Frost.

I know this won’t be received well, so go right ahead and call me a troll - but just like when I shared with this board that Duggan had eliminated Iowa, just thought you all would like to know. Sooner or later this will become public knowledge anyhow, but feel free to take your shots at the messenger.

So, you currently think Nebraska is "elite," huh?

I take great offense to you introducing the word Bible into anything I have said and then having the audacity to put it in qoutes you stupid m'fer. Learn how a qoute works. You have just accused me of a breaking the first commandment you stupid piece of $hit. I started what I posted with "for what its worth".
For what its worth, that is not breaking the first commandment

I have a hard time thinking he chose Burke only because it is a decent school. They are Black and Gold..... Also his family still likes Iowa, they are good people. But Frost is also a good person. I can see this one going down to the wire TBH. I do not have any inside info that is not already out there, I just know of the family and they are not Nebraska fans. One thing Nebraska does have is location, but a 4 hour drive is doable 6-7 times a year to watch games.

Since Iowa routinely has a good defense each year, where are all the championships? Who cares if you only give up 17 points but you can only score 10? Riddle me that “championship” boy.

Let me see if I can take a crack at a riddle, Who is someone who takes a post that neither claims anything about one team or even mentions that team and makes it about a team that wasn't mentioned? Why it's the wizard of ahhhhhs.

Well I learned something new today. I wont provide the link but if you head over to urban dictionary it is in fact a derogatory word for a homosexual. FWIW it apparently is also the phrase used to describe someone who interrupts your ability to relieve yourself in a public restroom.

This may be a new low.

Good Lord.

There's a flock of Nebby trolls here and they STILL can't maintain composure.

Ask yourself this fellas...would Scott flop bench you for this behavior?

It's called teamwork!

I do enjoy watching you guys unravel to your core selves however. Angry, insecure and jealous.

Well I learned something new today. I wont provide the link but if you head over to urban dictionary it is in fact a derogatory word for a homosexual. FWIW it apparently is also the phrase used to describe someone who interrupts your ability to relieve yourself in a public restroom.

This may be a new low.

I did know a guy where I worked who was on my same "schedule".

He'd sit in the stall next to me and lemme tell you....he was a grunter. Always the same too. About a liter of air would rush out after his first push and it only got worse from there.

I'd say at least half my turds were burgled/delayed.

You know I would love to say we should be above where this conversation has digressed to but considering the OP and the program he is suggesting we discuss, I would say after 3 pages this is probably par.

*to bad there is a good kid whose name is being associated with said conversation.

Reactions: Blackleaf40

compete for championships?

Frost is a good person?????
Like when he was bangin LPhillips’ biatch; and then had to run and hide in the closet like the true first-class pussy he really is?!?
Give
Me
A
Break

baby step Nebraska before you can be elite how about you make the other elite team in the big 10 punt first!!! 2013 is the last time Ohio state had to punt against you..

BeneficialAccomplishedAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

We have all pretty much crossed that off, we are stacked at TE for several years so no worries. Fant's pretty good, like best TE in the nation good...thx for that. And Prater, Ott, Bazata, Tarp and other Neb players who chose correctly and flourished on the better side of the Mississipi

Mississippi? They still teach geography on the east side of the Missouri?

Reactions: DaCDiggity
Are you mad?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT