ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Henrich will be a Cornhusker

Most logical fans know exactly where Iowa is in the pecking order in the BIG. The pushback rival fans like you get, is because of the ungodly amount of crap we have to listen too from Neb and Minny fans who come to OUR site, and regal us with their recruiting prowess, and all your BIG plans. WHATEVER! Do something first, then pound your chest BROTHER..........
Minny fans talk s*#t? LMAO, I love the Iowa/Nebraska banter from both our teams smart fans but Minny, seriously? That’s hilarious, I know they have beat us a couple times recently, but come on, the row the boat clown.....

This snowflake thinks your a b1tch you stupid nebraska fvck. Learn how qoutes work you dumb m'fer.
Dude your being super dramatic....god isn’t a conservative ass hat like most of his followers....he’s a pretty chill guy and isn’t so concerned with the rivals football board and what is posted here...he’s probably more concerned with why his followers insist on not changing legislation when there have been 22 school shootings in 2018 alone because of an outdated amendment that was put in place when muskets were in style. Chill the F out my dude

Reactions: RVAHusker
Dude your being super dramatic....god isn’t a conservative ass hat like most of his followers....he’s a pretty chill guy and isn’t so concerned with the rivals football board and what is posted here...he’s probably more concerned with why his followers insist on not changing legislation when there have been 22 school shootings in 2018 alone because of an outdated amendment that was put in place when muskets were in style. Chill the F out my dude
Your welcome to have your beliefs, i will be following my own. Way to Introdice politics into the conversation. That Nebraska butt fvck, is a bone smuggling pillow biter.

Like I was told, he’s already given a silent commitment to Ruud & Frost - and as promised, will still take a few visits. Heck, the Nebraska coaching staff encouraged him to look around and to make as many visits as he’d like, to reinforce that he’s making the best choice. He’s already pledged to be a Cornhusker. I don’t see that changing. This will be over sooner than expected. It will be public info very soon, pretty much already is.

You heard it here first.

Like I was told, he’s already given a silent commitment to Ruud & Frost - and as promised, will still take a few visits. Heck, the Nebraska coaching staff encouraged him to look around and to make as many visits as he’d like, to reinforce that he’s making the best choice. He’s already pledged to be a Cornhusker. I don’t see that changing. This will be over sooner than expected. It will be public info very soon, pretty much already is.

You heard it here first.
giphy.gif

Pillow biter?

You heard it here first.
He likes to play with His own DL in his lap every play? After 4 years that would have to get old. I personally take great pleasure watching the Nebraska defense hand over their manhood by the 3rd quarter , football version of a good ole donkey punch.

He likes to play with His own DL in his lap every play? After 4 years that would have to get old.

Don’t let anyone tell you different, Iowa was firmly in the driver’s seat for much of this process early on. His father was a Hawkeye. I think there is some truth to the rumor that he did indeed have a Iowa football poster in his bedroom growing up.

The difference here, like so many times in the recruiting process, comes down to relationships. Coach Frost and Coach Ruud have simply put in an incredible amount of time fostering a relationship with Nick. Ruud made it a point to drop by Burke HS constantly to really drive home the notion that Henrich was their top guy on the board. I think the chance to play for that staff is what really won out in the end. Coach Ferentz and Iowa have a nice history of putting LBers into the NFL, but in terms of relationships and relating to kids now a day, I don’t think they are on the same level as Nebraska’s coaching staff. I think that’s evidenced by the many times an Iowa commit’s biggest offer, is in fact Iowa, and going head to head against more prestigious schools is something Ferentz doesn’t always particularly welcome. I think they tend to pick battles they feel like they can win, and then prefer to try to develop that kid within their system.

Don’t let anyone tell you different, Iowa was firmly in the driver’s seat for much of this process early on. His father was a Hawkeye. I think there is some truth to the rumor that he did indeed have a Iowa football poster in his bedroom growing up.

The difference here, like so many times in the recruiting process, comes down to relationships. Coach Frost and Coach Ruud have simply put in an incredible amount of time fostering a relationship with Nick. Ruud made it a point to drop by Burke HS constantly to really drive home the notion that Henrich was their top guy on the board. I think the chance to play for that staff is what really won out in the end. Coach Ferentz and Iowa have a nice history of putting LBers into the NFL, but in terms of relationships and relating to kids now a day, I don’t think they are on the same level as Nebraska’s coaching staff. I think that’s evidenced by the many times an Iowa commit’s biggest offer, is in fact Iowa, and going head to head against more prestigious schools is something Ferentz doesn’t always particularly welcome. I think they tend to pick battles they feel like they can win, and then prefer to try to develop that kid within their system.

Pure speculation at it's best.

Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
I think we all need to calm down. One guy doesn't make a program. I want the kid, but it wouldn't be a loss. Iowa always pulls in linebackers and running backs. A dime a dozen. Iowa always pulls in DBs, TE's, RB's and LBs. They develop OL's and DL's. Being worrried about a LB? Remember the recent BiG article that showed that Iowa produces quality LB's in the BiG. Iowa's problem is with the WR position. I want this kid to be a Hawk, but Frost is living off of his resume right now. He will get some chumps (like Fleck does). When it dries up, recruiting will too. Nebraska is never going back to the glory days. Just like the Gophers. Northern teams need to be more durable than the O that Frost brings. FYI.

"One kid doesnt make a program" has been said about 3-4 kids in this class, QB, Kiser, Heinrich, Brock, and Bell if he goes elsewhere. You are correct, one kid doesnt make a program but when its roughly 3 kids a year that does in fact change the overall talent level of the roster.

Last edited:
"One kid doesnt make a program" has been said about 3-4 kids in this class, QB, Kiser, Heinrich, Brock, and Bell if he goes elsewhere. You are correct, one kid doesnt make a program but when its roughly 3 kids a year that does in fact change the overall talent level of the roster.

I don't disagree. Remember Frost has a 'honeymoon' period. He will win a few (talkin about recruits). Beat his @ss in the BiG BF. Lots of things in life are deterimed by momentum. His momentum will fizzle in 2018 with a weak team. Very Fleck like. We will be the favorite in IC on Black Friday by a wide margin. It needs to be a beat down. And it will. Welcome to the BiG Scott Frost. Worked at UCF., Oregon with a better HC, Lol. Nebby is never returning to the fountain of youth. That was located in Florida by Spanish pirates, not Nebraska, LOL. What is interesting, is that this hiring decision will reduce Nebraska to the dust bin of history in college football forever. Mark my word. And I went to every game with Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar and Turner Gill in 1983. Only because my HS coach was a Husker fan. I grew up a Hawkeye fan, because my uncle was. Huskers will put up a fight, but this is a 'New Order", and we have to
F'n back up what we say. That's all. Dismissed.

giphy.gif

Nebraska's about as elite as Minnesota is. And just like Minnesota, decades ago you guys had some pretty good teams.
I am amazed that hawk fans hammer on the Nubs! They have 3 National Champiomships in the last 25 years...all be it as B12 members. Delusion is a funny thing.

I am amazed that hawk fans hammer on the Nubs! They have 3 National Champiomships in the last 25 years...all be it as B12 members. Delusion is a funny thing.
They haven't finished in the top 10 since any of their recruits were born.
I guess thats why they had to run here and brag about landing a 3* local recruit?

I believe he said recruits so that would be people they are recruiting. It would be close 2001 - 2018
It was a little confusing because he said, "any of their recruits". It sounded a little like he was applying ownership to the players, so I didn't know if he was referring to players they had recruited who were on the roster/signed, or current targets and commitments, or something else. Just looking for some clarification.

I think most fans know we are in for a fight but the fight is with ND not NE.

LMAO!! Good call.. :D:D:D

I don't disagree. Remember Frost has a 'honeymoon' period. He will win a few (talkin about recruits). Beat his @ss in the BiG BF. Lots of things in life are deterimed by momentum. His momentum will fizzle in 2018 with a weak team. Very Fleck like. We will be the favorite in IC on Black Friday by a wide margin. It needs to be a beat down. And it will. Welcome to the BiG Scott Frost. Worked at UCF., Oregon with a better HC, Lol. Nebby is never returning to the fountain of youth. That was located in Florida by Spanish pirates, not Nebraska, LOL. What is interesting, is that this hiring decision will reduce Nebraska to the dust bin of history in college football forever. Mark my word. And I went to every game with Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar and Turner Gill in 1983. Only because my HS coach was a Husker fan. I grew up a Hawkeye fan, because my uncle was. Huskers will put up a fight, but this is a 'New Order", and we have to
F'n back up what we say. That's all. Dismissed.

Idiots galore on this site. Ho hum, what's new. Minnesota beats Mike Riley once out of 3 tries (1-2 vs Mike Riley for goodness sakes) and all of a sudden they are going to win the B1G. Poor stupid Gophers. You'll be firing Fleck in 3 years because you think you deserve better. You don't.

Last edited:
It was a little confusing because he said, "any of their recruits". It sounded a little like he was applying ownership to the players, so I didn't know if he was referring to players they had recruited who were on the roster/signed, or current targets and commitments, or something else. Just looking for some clarification.
a recruit would be someone you're recruiting.
not sure what is so hard to figure out.
oh yeah, i'm dealing with braskans.......

Reactions: sltldowney
a recruit would be someone you're recruiting.
not sure what is so hard to figure out.
oh yeah, i'm dealing with braskans.......
When you say they're "their" recruits, someone who is sloppy with their language could be saying a few different things. Applying ownership too the recruit could mean they're on the roster, this isn't that hard to understand. All of the kids Nebraska is recruiting are also being recruited by other schools. Until they sign, they aren't "owned" by any program.
We're on a message board where people mis-speak in every thread. I don't think me clarifying it is an issue. I've seen people call a commit a recruit, incoming freshmen a recruit, I've even seen reference to players on the roster as recruits. Context matters, and I was attempting to make sure he was very clear.

The reason clarification matters, as you know, is because his statement's correctness depends on it.

When you say they're "their" recruits, someone who is sloppy with their language could be saying a few different things. Applying ownership too the recruit could mean they're on the roster, this isn't that hard to understand. All of the kids Nebraska is recruiting are also being recruited by other schools. Until they sign, they aren't "owned" by any program.
We're on a message board where people mis-speak in every thread. I don't think me clarifying it is an issue. I've seen people call a commit a recruit, incoming freshmen a recruit, I've even seen reference to players on the roster as recruits. Context matters, and I was attempting to make sure he was very clear.

The reason clarification matters, as you know, is because his statement's correctness depends on it.

If they are on the roster maybe op says 'players they recruited?'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT