ADVERTISEMENT

Spring practice video. Cade is throwing/participating

While in my 40's I lost 30 lbs in 3 months, or 12 weeks. If he's dedicated he can get in shape. If he didn't lose 20lbs or more, I'd send him packing.
He didn't all last year. Unless he's gotten hardcore (which he should) I doubt he has now. He's not going anywhere, KFz showed that he had his first issue union card last Fall. Lester doesn't have the gravitas to override KFz.

No kidding. Losing 20 lbs in 10 weeks would be 2 lbs a week. People keep making excuses for him
Plus Hill has access to the workout equipment and probably can work with the S & C coaches.

That is how the rich actors etc can gain, lose and gain weight for movie roles. They pay trainers to monitor their calorie intake and to make them workout etc

Plus Hill has access to the workout equipment and probably can work with the S & C coaches.

That is how the rich actors etc can gain, lose and gain weight for movie roles. They pay trainers to monitor their calorie intake and to make them workout etc
lol….. well, I think some drugs banned by the NCAA would also be involved with Hollywood,

Reactions: uihawk82
Read this on another forum about spring practice:
Hard part of yesterday was that neither Lainez, Hill nor Poholsky looked near ready. Both missing on air....called out by Lester, with less than ideal mechanics. Last year I said there was no Brian with QBs, it was Budmayr. Lester IS the QB coach and inherited a mess...It'll be interesting when he gets to recruit his own QBs, but he hasn't inherited a great room. Interesting note....Keller Chryst is working closely with QBs. Quite the career from him...Stanford starter, think was 11-2 or something as starter, grad transferred to Tennessee and lost the job to Jarrett Guarantano. Believe he was with us last year, but name to follow down the road. In practice....Lainez and Hill working with 1s. They are both getting a ton of work this spring. Hill doesn't look much thinner. In my opinion both are #3 type QBs. McNamara was doing similar work like he was last spring....Indy time, 7 on 7 stuff and he is a dude. Timing/feel and everything is so on point. The RBs looked good and the OL opened up some decent holes. Pass pro was shaky, especially off the edges. The number of times Bacon was “sacked” or had passes knocked down was kind of amazing really.

Hard part of yesterday was that neither Lainez, Hill nor Poholsky looked near ready. Both missing on air....called out by Lester, with less than ideal mechanics. Last year I said there was no Brian with QBs, it was Budmayr. Lester IS the QB coach and inherited a mess...It'll be interesting when he gets to recruit his own QBs, but he hasn't inherited a great room. Interesting note....Keller Chryst is working closely with QBs. Quite the career from him...Stanford starter, think was 11-2 or something as starter, grad transferred to Tennessee and lost the job to Jarrett Guarantano. Believe he was with us last year, but name to follow down the road. In practice....Lainez and Hill working with 1s. They are both getting a ton of work this spring. Hill doesn't look much thinner. In my opinion both are #3 type QBs. McNamara was doing similar work like he was last spring....Indy time, 7 on 7 stuff and he is a dude. Timing/feel and everything is so on point. The RBs looked good and the OL opened up some decent holes. Pass pro was shaky, especially off the edges. The number of times Bacon was “sacked” or had passes knocked down was kind of amazing really.
Deac's mechanics????? LOL. He has never had good mechanics.

And really they should allow dudes to sack Deac in practice so he gets used to it.

We look fast!

GJsK9NSWEAcu6bt

GJsK90OWsAAb6uU

GJsK-6qXsAA8sOR

GJsK_5VWEAEYZd-

I bet ya that Michigan wishes that McNamara was back on their roster for 2024. He could have a really solid season for the Hawkeyes. They went all out for that NC in 2023 but their roster - especially their offense - got gutted. Their QB and OL candidates look shaky - at best. Harbaugh knew what he was doing when he left - went out on top

Reactions: hawkdave007

I thought all of the players are monitored and check in with the S&C staff regularly?

neither video posted so far has lester in it. hope a southern school hasn’t poached him already

That would be awesome…. especially after the childlike fit much of the board through on his hiring… It would be awesome if an SEC school snuck in and took him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT