ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen A Smith vs Jason Whitlock

Heard that it’s something like Whitlock trying to throw shade on SAS embellishing his upbringing in his book, but from everything I’ve seen his stuff is real and Whitlock is just trying to stir the pot like he always does now that he’s a whackjob anti-woke crusader now.

Don’t like either but nice to see someone clapping back at Whitlock for being a douche.

Steven A Smith is “a big dog”? Seriously??? Always good to bring in that your pastor says it’s ok to be as big an ass as who you are attacking……

Smith sounds like a Class A asshole……who is he? Why should I look to know who he is? A black mans answer to Rush Limbaugh?

Heard that it’s something like Whitlock trying to throw shade on SAS embellishing his upbringing in his book, but from everything I’ve seen his stuff is real and Whitlock is just trying to stir the pot like he always does now that he’s a whackjob anti-woke crusader now.

Don’t like either but nice to see someone clapping back at Whitlock for being a douche.
Yeah, I used to like Stephen A years ago, but his schtick got old and now he's annoying. With that said, Whitlock is in a totally different ****ing tier when it comes to being an idiot. He's nothing more than a troll that is being used (and paid) by far right media.

Steven A Smith is “a big dog”? Seriously??? Always good to bring in that your pastor says it’s ok to be as big an ass as who you are attacking……

Smith sounds like a Class A asshole……who is he? Why should I look to know who he is? A black mans answer to Rush Limbaugh?
I think he said that because he's one of the higher paid folks at ESPN. I could be wrong though. Whitlock is a MUCH bigger piece of shit than Stephen A.

Smith is annoying, and the little value he brings to a subject is usually drowned out by his schtick.
Whitlock stopped being relevant 10 years or so ago. He is either full on crazy, or making a play to the full on crazy people. Whitlock is on Blaze, and some small platforms that don't get many eyeballs. My guess is he is crazy, and making a play for the crazies.

Smith is annoying, and the little value he brings to a subject is usually drowned out by his schtick.
Whitlock stopped being relevant 10 years or so ago. He is either full on crazy, or making a play to the full on crazy people. Whitlock is on Blaze, and some small platforms that don't get many eyeballs. My guess is he is crazy, and making a play for the crazies.
Candace Owens type bullshit

Again…who is this Smith guy? I have heard and read some Whitlock stuff over the years……but Steven Smith? WTF is he? Does he do NBA stuff or something?
The NBA is his main cup of tea, but he's had shows on ESPN since 2005.

The NBA is his main cup of tea, but he's had shows on ESPN since 2005.
Really? Shows you how much ESPN I watch! Wasn’t he kind of “shame on Caitlin” and a defender of the gal from LSU last March/April?
He seems to me the kind of guy who is trying to make stories out of nothing burgers…..
Oh well, Im old and have gotten along without him for many years…..

Whitlock is not a sports guy, just a political guy. He gives sports-related headlines but the meat is all Breitbart content. He’s perfect for people that don’t watch sports like NorthernHawkeye/HawkeyeSwarm & Abby.
Whitlock used to be a sports guy, couldn't get to the PTI/Stephen A levels of success, & must have calculated right wing grievance politics would be more lucrative.

Really? Shows you how much ESPN I watch! Wasn’t he kind of “shame on Caitlin” and a defender of the gal from LSU last March/April?
He seems to me the kind of guy who is trying to make stories out of nothing burgers…..
I dont think so. He was actually in Iowa City recently for an interview with Caitlin. Pretty sure he's mentioned on his show quite a few times that she's one of the few "must see" athletes in sports right now.

He was in Iowa City for homecoming and interviewed Caitlin Clark

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I think he said that because he's one of the higher paid folks at ESPN. I could be wrong though. Whitlock is a MUCH bigger piece of shit than Stephen A.
Wow.

shit-poop.gif

No, Stephen A has talent and is more than occasionally entertaining. Limbaugh was a destructive swill of hate who went out of his way to divide our country and hurt a lot of people. F Rush Limbaugh.

Reactions: blhawk
Not sure what this is all about but Stephen A Smith was not pulling punches. I don't particularly like either one of them

I like Stephen A. I think he's smarter than he tries to appear. He makes some excellent points sometimes; you just need to get thru some bluster.

True I haven't listened to him in a while.

Whitlock I barely remember from the old "Sports Reporters" shows. Sounds like he's found a different market.

I agree that Stephen A Smith is loud and annoying but Jason Whitlock is actually an awful person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT