ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling us weird memes and tweets

Isn't ironic that the F your feelings group is upset by being called weird. For the record, I've often called people I care a lot about weird, it's kind of like calling someone a dork or a knuckle head.
I wouldn't say they're upset when they're literally laughing at you lol

The idea of this man calling anyone else is honestly hilarious.

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Educated midwesterner here calling the trump voters here and country-wide weird. We all know they are. They were never NOT going to vote for trump. Even the republicans who pretend they’re sitting the election out (cough, @goldmom). They can’t wait to vote for him.

Weirdos.

Let them take their medicine.
You calling me out? Seriously? I was laughing at all the photos and memes ITT and then some little nobody calls me out?
😂

Reactions: millah_22
I've been calling Republicans weird since the Tea Party days. Glad to see people are finally recognizing it. Oh, and Democrats are weird too but they embrace it. They don't bow down and worship a gold idle of Trump and then expect the rest of the world to pretend that this is completely normal behavior.
Or, you could simply say Republicans are the party of common sense policies. 😉

giphy.webp

So just thinking about this but what if all this weird talk gets an extremist to act like that one weird feller that was made fun of for being……weird?

I’m all for the meme warz but it’s just so hypocritical from these politicians to preach one thing, like unity, then attack poor uneducated white people that already feel like they are being attacked.

With all that being said, this round is being won by the left. Biden was so easy to rip and make fun of but the left came out strong with this meme strategy.

Young alt right guys are much more creative with memes.

In fact, they set the tone for modern political memes. (Notice the copy cat stuff in this thread)

This whole thing comes across as way too orchestrated. The left seem like a bunch of stiffs. Not organic.

This is like watching repubs going crazy over Babylon Bee

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Young alt right guys are much more creative with memes.

In fact, they set the tone for modern political memes. (Notice the copy cat stuff in this thread)

This whole thing comes across as way too orchestrated. The left seem like a bunch of stiffs. Not organic.

This is like watching repubs going crazy over Babylon Bee

A good chunk of us root for a team, that is named after an Indian, that used to have problems scheduling teams with Indian names and mascots…the other half root for a team that is named the Seminoles.

Where is my old buddy CSC (Chief Spear Chucker…another site…years ago). Pretty sure he would call all of us weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT