ADVERTISEMENT

straighten me out

baddog25

HB All-American
Aug 6, 2018
because i'm struggling with the idea that trump says that the debate was rigged but then out of the other side of his mouth he says he won the debate. i'm confused? rigged for him? or against him? i know critical thinking is not something you will find much of at a trump rally. educate me.

I'm assuming he meant he thought the moderators weren't fair towards him, but regardless of that he still thinks he won.
He doesn't think anything is ever fair towards him. He could have his servant bring him a Big Mac and if it wasn't the right temp he'd blame McDonalds for being anti-Trump and making his meal at the wrong temp on purpose.

GQ4jS7NXwAAtIj_.jpg

What's Trump bitching about? He got the rules he wanted. He got the muted mics. Now he's complaining that the rules he demanded were unfair to him?
However, he didn’t get the unbiased moderators that he wanted.

So you weren't actually wondering? You just wanted to start another shitty political thread? Cool
i'm sorry, was it rigged, or wasn't it? you can't have it both ways (spoiler alert: he got his clock cleaned, and he knows it but his gigantic frail ego can't accept that so he won but if he didn't its someone elses fault) its never his fault. your new to this aren't you?

because i'm struggling with the idea that trump says that the debate was rigged but then out of the other side of his mouth he says he won the debate. i'm confused? rigged for him? or against him? i know critical thinking is not something you will find much of at a trump rally. educate me.
Trump is always the victim.

So alpha.

And yet, the whiny little bitch got several more minutes to speak than Harris did.

I'm assuming he meant he thought the moderators weren't fair towards him, but regardless of that he still thinks he won.
Trump has two versions of events: good people (meaning those who kiss his ass) and horrible people (those who challenge him, especially women of color).

Man tells blatant lies more than person he's debating.

Man gets fact checked more than the person he's debating because he tells more blatant lies.

MAGA voters: Holy shit ABC is so ****ing biased, goddamn liberals
The count was 33 to 1.

WHY DIDNT THEY FACT CHECK HER 1???????
I know you’re being facetious, but every statement gets fact checked. With Trump, it’s so hard to keep up because he only lies when his lips are moving. There were probably a lot more than 33.

For people with common sense, there is a simple solution to a lot of these complaints. If you don’t want to be known as a slut, stop being the village bicycle. If you want people to stop fact checking everything you say, quit ****ing lying every breath you take.

This shit ain’t hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT