ADVERTISEMENT

stream for today's match?

Flo has a nice little bait and switch going on. Says plans from 12.50 per month, cancel anytime. It makes it seem as though you can sign up for a monthly plan and cancel when you want. When you sign up it says that you were just billed $150 for a yearly membership.

I just noticed that. Came here to check if there is a monthly option somewhere?

Flo has a nice little bait and switch going on. Says plans from 12.50 per month, cancel anytime. It makes it seem as though you can sign up for a monthly plan and cancel when you want. When you sign up it says that you were just billed $150 for a yearly membership.

That’s the Gibroni special that little Willie lined up for everyone.

No monthly option. I left two voicemails and sent them a message on their website after I confirmed that they had billed the yearly subscription. A guy finally got back to me over email and said since the account was just set up, they would go ahead and cancel it.

This is so scummy.

It is not only scummy, it is quite frankly poor business. The number of people that will pay for a $150 yearly subscription just to watch this meet is right around zero. Instead, they could have charged 20 bucks for this and a one month subscription. Not only do you make a little cash on the meet but you also expose new potential customers to your content and pick up some new subscribers. Instead, you pull this type of stupidity in a situation that will potentially piss off the two largest fan bases in amateur wrestling. You don’t have to be a Harvard mba to understand this. The lady selling Mary Kay next door can tell you this is a bad idea.

Last edited:
It is not only scummy, it is quite frankly poor business. The number of people that will pay for a $150 yearly subscription just to watch this meet is right around zero. Instead, they could have charged 20 bucks for this and a one month subscription. Not only do you make a little cash on the meet but you also expose new potential customers to your content and pick up some new subscribers. Instead, you pull this type of stupidity in a situation that will potentially piss off the two largest fan bases in amateur wrestling. You don’t have to be a Harvard mba to understand this. The lady selling Mary Kay next door can tell you this is a bad idea.

I would have paid for the monthly, then would forget to cancel my subscription until at least July.

Willie says you are dumb and don’t understand business.

I signed up for ESPN+ the other day to watch Cornell $4.99/mo cancel at any time. Free 5 day trial, I'm watching Purdue ahead of Hawks right now. I'll give them the 5 bucks for watching these 2 meets and cxl next week and see what happens.

It showed me a $29.99 per month for monthly or $12.50 per month for yearly, and I bit on it too, and got charged $150, but I had decided I'd bite the bullet and give those clowns my hard earned cash for a year and see how it goes. The $12.50 per month would have been better for my budget, but since I'm sitting on the money I had saved for Pittsburgh, the $150 won't kill me right now.

Ok folks here is how you get the $29.99 to work. First down load the FloSports app from the App Store. Once you’re done, sign in or create an account. Then click on the file folder icon with the check mark inside all the way to the right. When a new screen pops up, hit the gear on the top right of that screen. Go to account or subscription or whatever, and you’ll have a monthly option. It is available nowhere else. Go Hawks.

Reactions: War Hawkeye
It showed me a $29.99 per month for monthly or $12.50 per month for yearly, and I bit on it too, and got charged $150, but I had decided I'd bite the bullet and give them clowns my hard earned cash for a year and see how it goes. The $12.50 per month would have been better for my budget, but since I'm sitting on the money I had saved for Pittsburgh, the $150 won't kill me right now.

Buy a couple shares of stamps.com, it’ll cover the subscription.

Ok folks here is how you get the $29.99 to work. First down load the FloSports app from the App Store. Once you’re done, sign in or create an account. Then click on the file folder icon with the check mark inside all the way to the right. When a new screen pops up, hit the gear on the top right of that screen. Go to account or subscription or whatever, and you’ll have a monthly option. It is available nowhere else. Go Hawks.

Guys - this worked for me just signed up.

Thanks hawkeyealum!

Reactions: hawkeyealumni

My man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT