Golf ⛳️ final will be silly tomorrow.

Rahm
Schauffele
Fleetwood
Hojgaard
Mats
Rory
Scheffler

No money at stake - only top 3 win anything. Take dead aim at the pins boys.

They said it during one of the telecasts and it seemed low to me, too. Maybe 10?
Yeah if I am doing the math right, 56 inches is more in the 9-10 year range looking at this chart. And my recently turned 12 year old is average range of an adult 😂

Reactions: mnole03
Okay, not Summer Olympics, but pretty cool Olympic news for Eastern Iowa sports fans. Love this guy:

The midfield is a mess.
Horan had a very rough game. Gave away the ball way too many times. But more than that I don’t understand how she gets bodied by players she probably outweighs by 30-40 pounds. She might be one of those players who decline rapidly and unexpectedly.

Thank goodness for Girma. I thought Dunn had a good game too - made some mistakes but pretty dependable.

Despite starting two of the three group stage matches, Cloe Lacasse starts on the bench for Canada WNT against Germany. Winner faces the USA in the semifinals.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Lacasse and Canada face Germany in penalty kicks, winner plays the USWNT in the semifinals…

Germany win in PKs. Canada out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Wow, big day. Unfortunately we didn't make up much ground in the overall gold medal but blowing everyone away in total medals.

Great escape win by the Americans over the Japanese. Disappointment by the 4x400 mixed and 100 meter womens runs.

Watching the judo finals. This has to be the worst sport in the Olympics.
Just wait until you see some speed wall climbing, trampoline, and breakdancing. Beyond that, the mixed relay seems silly. That’s 5th grade track and field day stuff.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Just wait until you see some speed wall climbing, trampoline, and breakdancing. Beyond that, the mixed relay seems silly. That’s 5th grade track and field day stuff.
And one of these was invented in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Which Olympic events did you invent, Quad Cities?

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT