ADVERTISEMENT

*****Summer Olympics Thread🏅*****

Our #1 beach volleyball team is in trouble in the first knockout game. Won set 1 but we are down 5 set two...

Correction, lost the set. Game to 15. I'm no beach volleyball coach or player but our team is trying to be way too cute. Just hammer the ball!

Last edited:
Our #1 beach volleyball team is in trouble in the first knockout game. Won set 1 but we are down 5 set two...

Correction, lost the set. Game to 15. I'm no beach volleyball coach or player but our team is trying to be way too cute. Just hammer the ball!
I'm rooting for us but damn that Gottardi is fun to watch

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
The 100m dash may be the truest athletic competition known to man.
It truIy is a testament to all out badassery. I cannot remember a clean race (no fouls) taking so long to post times. It was soooo close. Wowzers.
The only other event I have seen in person that is so all out power is the fifty freestyle in the pool.

Best photo I’ve found.
GUKoJrUb0AAVjBf

Suni Lee continues to amaze me. I don’t think she has ever disclosed what her kidney disease is, but she was effectively out of gymnastics and her body was failing her. It’s just astounding to see how she’s rebounded.

Suni Lee continues to amaze me. I don’t think she has ever disclosed what her kidney disease is, but she was effectively out of gymnastics and her body was failing her. It’s just astounding to see how she’s rebounded.
Yeah, the travel stuff made it sound like she did dialysis. Straight up warrior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT