ADVERTISEMENT

*****Summer Olympics Thread🏅*****

Scottie with a casual 62 - 29 on the back - to win the gold.

Rahm stood on 11 tee with a 4 shot lead and will not even medal.
Best 9-hole score Ol' Doodle has ever shot was 36...and it took about 4 miracles to do it. Doodle can't even begin to comprehend 29 from the tips in the closing 9 with a f---ing gold medal on the line.

Too many red flags for me, like requiring his caddy to be Christian, and escalating the traffic thing. He might be surface nice, like a lot of golfers. He’s no Zach Johnson.

Oof, gotta disagree with you here. Every golfer, caddie, worker said he is a great guy. I think having a caddie with the same mindset could be really important in such an individual sport like golf.

Interesting to see the competitors give up on the gold and just decide to duke it out for silver. If they had worked together they may have been able to reel her in but they spent the last two miles jockeying for position.
They knew they couldn’t catch her so silver was the target. Going to be a sprint finish and being out front in a sprint is death. It turned into a mini indoor track bike sprint at that point.

Kopecky was a favorite and world class sprinter so the other two wanted no piece of being her lead out for a sprint.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I’m going to say it again, why is Snoop eating in a fine restaurant with Martha Stewart good TV? He isn’t that stupid, by the way. He knows fine food.
Table for 2 felons please? Oh that's reserved for President Trump...
Too many red flags for me, like requiring his caddy to be Christian, and escalating the traffic thing. He might be surface nice, like a lot of golfers. He’s no Zach Johnson.
GFY soccer loser...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT