ADVERTISEMENT

Suzy Kolber

He is the epitome of why ESPN is struggling. He is annoying as all get out.

I mean, seriously, who likes listening to him?

I've said before about Stephen A that he actually makes good points and gives good insight. My problem with him is one of style. Yes, the yelling in a problem, but so is his "manner" of speaking. I just can't get past his style of speaking. If he had the same points in a calm, less than grandiose manner, I'd listen to him more often.

Was she the one at KWWL back in the nineties?

Edit
It wasn’t her but there was one sports reporter that made the jump to a national network from one of the eastern Iowa news crews.
Yup. She was on espn2 morning showwhen they called in cold pizza.

Petite brunette, very cute.

Reactions: SI_NYC
Yup. She was on espn2 morning showwhen they called in cold pizza.

Petite brunette, very cute.

Are you thinking of Kit Hoover? She was one of the hosts of Cold Pizza.

c24c40578a6d070584ab610e851e327e.jpg

Bill Walton is a national treasure.
Bill Walton is a national treasure.
Yep. The guy helped UCLA beat FSU in our only title game, but was aided by three very quick fouls called on our bigg, Lawrence McCray. The 81-76 score was the closest contest during the long run by the Wizard of Westwood. He has often made me laugh during his commentary while letting us in on good “been there, done that” insight.

I can’t remember the last time I actually watched SportsCenter, a pregame halftime or postgame show of any kind, Pardon the Interruption, or anything else sports-related other than an actual game. So to me, none of these losses are really a loss.
Same

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT