ADVERTISEMENT

Swarm20 Spring Visits/Offers

Harbinger273

HR Heisman
Feb 17, 2016
Sounds like the Hawks will be having a tailgater this Sunday to kick off recruiting after the summer dead period. Thus far I know of 2 attendees. Looking like a big weekend for Swarm20 recruits but not sure about Swarm19.

I Know recruiting news is kind of being overshadowed by B1G media days, but I really like the group we have coming in over the wknd.
Aaron Witt
Athan Kaliakmanis
Blaise Gunnerson
Griffin Liddle
Jaeden Roberts
TJ Bollers
Ben Barten
Josh Volk
Gavin Williams
Dylan Barrett
Just to name a few more.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Volk, Elsbury and Barrett would go a long way into filling up the ol for that class. Of course landing J Roberts would be Huge in more ways than one. Glad he's visiting at least Iowa's on his radar. Same with Fincher and I wonder if his Michigan offer is a committable one.

Reactions: Harbinger273
DjUlVYXUcAEGN2L.jpg:large

#4 David Baker, #93 Griffin Liddle, #75 Logan Jones, Jaeden Roberts behind Jones and Barrett, #74 Dylan Barrett, #13 Aaron Witt, #73 Josh Volk, #70 Bryce Mostella, #52 Ben Barten, Tyler Elsbury Behind Barten, #42 Blaise Gunnerson, #72 Dallas Fincher, #90 Michael Lois, #26 Matthew Roberts, #18 Dino Kaliakmanis, #16 Athan Kaliakmanis, #21 Gavin Williams, #22 ?, #8 Ky Thomas, #88 Isaiah Bruce, #8?, #97 Logan Wilson?

Sounds like there are some prospects coming in for the first game against NIU and other dates as well. David Baker WR from Indianapolis area, Michael Lois
Not sure when Terry is looking to visit.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Sounds like we are still one of the main programs in contact with Da'Shaun. Hope he sets up his official this fall. I have a feeling he would move to wideout if he came here.

Sounds like we are still one of the main programs in contact with Da'Shaun. Hope he sets up his official this fall. I have a feeling he would move to wideout if he came here.
Iowa is not recruiting Da'Shaun Brown. Hasn't been for some time now. Not sure any of his offers are committable at this point. I know Iowa's definitely isn't.

Blair,
Any insight on Justin Stephens and Iowa. I know Iowa was interested in Miamen then Stephens. Have we put our primary focus on Miamen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT