ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift endorsing Harris

Grown men excited about a celebrity endorsement by a woman who made her money explaining her mistakes to teenagers.

And you wonder why the Dems are known as the party of beta males.

I told you dipshits this was going to happen months ago, this didn't change a single vote.

Grown men excited about a celebrity endorsement by a woman who made her money explaining her mistakes to teenagers.

I told you dipshits this was going to happen months ago, this didn't change a single vote.
Grown men excited about a candidate who has been found liable for rape and convicted of multiple felony charges.

And you wonder why the Republican Party is considered crazy.

Grown men excited about a candidate who has been found liable for rape and convicted of multiple felony charges.

And you wonder why the Republican Party is considered crazy.
We back to the "rape is sexy" bitch?

I look forward to your next post discussing the disgrace that is our legal system. Lulz.

What's weird is the right's obsession with being an alpha male. That's not something to brag about.

Your savior DJT is paying for his rape.
He is paying for a crotch grab of a woman who thinks rape is sexy, cannot tell the same story twice, and defended herself in court by saying "I shouldn't have to scream for it to be rape".

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, if you have ever had a one night stand, you could be accused of that.

Let me guess, you totally believe toxic masculinity is a problem but don't have an opinion of toxic feminism......
I have two daughters. Toxic masculinity is a problem. Most of the toxicity comes from alpha males. AKA douchebags.

The right's obsession with violence and being a tough guy is weird.

Reactions: HawkMD
He is paying for a crotch grab of a woman who thinks rape is sexy, cannot tell the same story twice, and defended herself in court by saying "I shouldn't have to scream for it to be rape".

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, if you have ever had a one night stand, you could be accused of that.
All that and your defense is sad. Enjoy your convicted felon.

12 jurors and a judge agreed it was sexual assault.

You will defend anything Trump does.

A jury of his peers found him liable. I deal with facts not excuses. All you've offered are excuses. Trump's behavior is appalling.

Reactions: HawkMD
You know what,instead of getting you the exact seconds she says it, I'm going to point and laugh.

Well done Riley, I gave you the literal clip and you doubled down on retard.
Can you point to the time she said "I think rape is sexy"? No, you can't. She didn't say that.

You're a gullible buffoon. Easily fooled and consistently foolish. You are the voter Trump covets.

How do you guys not have that cowardly troll WDDT on ignore yet? Stop responding to the fvcking idiot! It’s made my HBOT experience much better not reading his nonsensical ravings. He’s always been a POS and will never change, stop engaging him.
A Democrat needs a safe space.............

How do you guys not have that cowardly troll WDDT on ignore yet? Stop responding to the fvcking idiot! It’s made my HBOT experience much better not reading his nonsensical ravings. He’s always been a POS and will never change, stop engaging him.

Because I can't quit him

brokeback-mountain-back-hugging-z170w2uctm9azxxh.jpg

It's like watching the 3 Stooges. So absurd and stupid that it's funny.

Especially when he agrees to fight someone and then backs out of it.

Then I miss out on his unintentional comedy. It’s always funny watching the ALPHA MALE get angrier & angrier. Then he goes & prays to a guy, which may or may not be a little gay.

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
You finally got it right. Nowwhere did she say the she thought rape is sexy which has been your claim.

You're such an easily manipulate dumb ****. Trump loves you.
I'm in far too good of a mood to walk you through the implications of "I think".

The only reason you like your candidate is your TV told you too, 1 month ago you thought she was an idiot.

But sure, I'm the one easily manipulated as I haven't moved off my stance for 4 years.....

Radio.

I'm in far too good of a mood to walk you through the implications of "I think".

The only reason you like your candidate is your TV told you too, 1 month ago you thought she was an idiot.

But sure, I'm the one easily manipulated as I haven't moved off my stance for 4 years.....

Radio.
You won't because you can't.

No. You're making things up again. Sign of desperation.

Yes - very easily. That's why you haven't moved off your support for Trump. He loves dumbasses, especially those who are stubbornly ignorant, like you.

Right on cue. LOL - very predictable.

Your ignorance is equalled by your lack of wit.
If you have a basic understanding of the English language the implications of "I think most people" would include an understanding of the person being in that group.

That was more than I said I was going to do but I do love helping the less able.

Be well.

If you have a basic understanding of the English language the implications of "I think most people" would include an understanding of the person being in that group.

That was more than I said I was going to do but I do love helping the less able.

Be well.
LOL - that's a long way from what you claimed, which was completely wrong.

I love pulling your strings.

I go off and on ignoring him. At times I think he has redeeming qualities, but seems like it has gotten worse this last year.

You love pulling my strings, yet you can't stop posting, after being provided a direct quote.

You are doing great:

images
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA - you calling someone else out for not being able to stop posting? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

You can't help yourself even after getting destroyed in an argument. It's one of the things you are famous for on here.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Dance puppet.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA - you calling someone else out for not being able to stop posting? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

You can't help yourself even after getting destroyed in an argument. It's one of the things you are famous for on here.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Dance puppet.
When you find yourself saying "bwaaaaaaaahahaa" after being shown exactly what you were looking for,just know, the men in the room have been laughing at you for awhile.

I go off and on ignoring him. At times I think he has redeeming qualities, but seems like it has gotten worse this last year.
He's been a dumbass for a long, long time. You're correct, he's gone full potato on the MAGA and Trump stuff in the past year or so.

It's fun watching him try to scramble out of the holes he digs though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT