ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift endorsing Harris

When you find yourself saying "bwaaaaaaaahahaa" after being shown exactly what you were looking for,just know, the men in the room have been laughing at you for awhile.
You never showed what you claimed as is often the case. You then flail around, take a beating, spin, project, throw out some more nonsense and cement your reputation as a gullable dullard. You're some kind of special.

Hilarious.

You never showed what you claimed as is often the case. You then flail around, take a beating, spin, project, throw out some more nonsense and cement your reputation as a gullable dullard. You're some kind of special.

Hilarious.
Or.... wait for it.....

I provided the actual clip..

Lesson learned call you retarded and move on, you have zero capacity to learn.

I go off and on ignoring him. At times I think he has redeeming qualities, but seems like it has gotten worse this last year.
He really went off the rails once Harris replaced Biden. That's when I finally put him on ignore.

Grown men excited about a celebrity endorsement by a woman who made her money explaining her mistakes to teenagers.

And you wonder why the Dems are known as the party of beta males.

I told you dipshits this was going to happen months ago, this didn't change a single vote.
  • I shoot guns
  • I listen to love Taylor Swift
  • I refuse to vote for Trump
  • I don't let a celebrity influence me how to vote
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT