ADVERTISEMENT

Teachers' salaries ranked by state... Actual salary and Cost of Living Adjusted

L O fuqing L.

If you’re making over 50,000 as a year in Iowa, you’re not rich by any means but you certainly ain’t poor. Teachers like to bitch about “not getting paid enough” but I’d bet there are thousands to would take that salary in a heartbeat.

Teachers are the most whinny group of ppl in America. If you don’t think you get paid enough, find a new job.

In my opinion, in US, teacher have pretty good salaries in comparison with the majority of the countries from the whole world.

Not if you compare them to similar industrialized countries. Those teachers actually generally have more prep time as well.

They are whiny. Give me three months plus off a year and I’ll teach your stupid kids.
You don't get it!! You wouldn't last 1 week in the classroom...where you can't discipline a kid and the parents say it's your fault that their kid is failing. A little bit more to it than what you think!!!

You don't get it!! You wouldn't last 1 week in the classroom...where you can't discipline a kid and the parents say it's your fault that their kid is failing. A little bit more to it than what you think!!!
Just turn them off. It’s all about remote learning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT