ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

@IRONBIRD
Wanted to eat my crow. You said all year that without injuries, Iowa would hit the 150 point mark and beat PSU for the title. So...you were right, the 150 would have been enough.

Well not too sure what to make of your post? Once again, in the off-season, it is time to take a look at your teams BEST case at each weight.

Those who understand the sport. Will also understand exactly what this means. IF everything went as well as it could, which odds are against, this is how it would hopefully go.

So all that being said, yes I did say, and as it turns out was correct in saying. IOWA would have been right in this race!

Stoll and KemDAWGs points at 100% would have made it very close. You also must take into account that F*** st. may have lost some points had either one of them taken out your guy!!!

I am once again feeling VERY GOOD about next season. So enjoy it while you can because next year you will be looking up at the HAWKS once again!

Spencer takes Olympic year and Teasdale fills in, pretty simple. Hope it comes true.

Teasdale is t making 25. Also if this happens no way Iowa wins 2020. Need Lee’s 25 points. I think Lee and TnT know how crucial next year is...I see Lee having a season like Synder. Be there at a few duals, go on the international scene and show up for big tens and nationals.

Teasdale is t making 25. Also if this happens no way Iowa wins 2020. Need Lee’s 25 points. I think Lee and TnT know how crucial next year is...I see Lee having a season like Synder. Be there at a few duals, go on the international scene and show up for big tens and nationals.
That's an interesting point. Snyder juggled both, but he already had lots of experience on the senior circuit. Then there's the Gilman dynamic. Will be interesting to see how Spencer and Tom handle this.

I believe Lee would only go a similar route as Snyder if he does decide to try for Olympic Gold at all. My initial thoughts is he keeps working toward getting to 100% health wise and works with Gilman. I could even see him traveling with Gilman as a workout partner during the off-season.

Back to Teasdale. It was reported that 125 has come and gone, but you never know. What we do know is he is in the best place in the world of wrestling to get his life back in order and get back on the mat.

When he does, he gives us great flexibility, and great problems to have trying to figure out how you get the most out of so many great Wrestlers.

I really need to see a workout in that room! Lee, Gilman, Clark, Teasdale, Desanto, Renteri, Terry, etc.......... I mean it has been unbelievable for many years, but this is just RIDICULOUS!!!!

I put Bo Nickal's name into the directory and this is what came up. Too friggin funny -

Name: Bo Dean Nickal
E-mail: bdn5043@psu.edu
Mail ID: bdn5043@psu.edu
Address: 0204 Indoor Multi-Sport Fac
University Drive
University Park, PA 16802 US
Telephone Number: +1 814 865 0561
Title: Part-Time Coach
Administrative Area:
Athl Rec Serv & Support
Department: SPORT CAMPS
Campus:
Penn State University Park
Curriculum: Kinesiology (BS)

Well now that Bo is joining the NLWC, I guess they won’t even have to update the directory.

consistently the most delusional whack job poster on a board of primarily objective posters .. so the first part is the ‘shoulda, coulda, woulda line’ and the next one is the ‘ten year mantra .. ‘wait till next year’ .. consistently the ‘funniest posts on HR

Stoll and KemDAWGs points at 100% would have made it very close. You also must take into account that F*** st. may have lost some points had either one of them taken out your guy!!!

I am once again feeling VERY GOOD about next season.

consistently the most delusional whack job poster on a board of primarily objective posters .. so the first part is the ‘shoulda, coulda, woulda line’ and the next one is the ‘ten year mantra .. ‘wait till next year’ .. consistently the ‘funniest posts on HR

I am once again feeling VERY GOOD about next season.

Come on you jerk. 07 Mantle?????
You really are an idiot!!!

That being said. Still would have won it at 100%. Wrestling with one good leg. He was able to battle some Top Wrestlers to close decisions!

I also feel KemDAWG would have been in the title hunt. Could he have won? Remains to be seen, but I would not bet against him!

Except there were injuries. With a healthy Rasheed, PSU would have blown the doors off 150.

Possible.

Come on you jerk. 07 Mantle?????
You really are an idiot!!!

That being said. Still would have won it at 100%. Wrestling with one good leg. He was able to battle some Top Wrestlers to close decisions!

I also feel KemDAWG would have been in the title hunt. Could he have won? Remains to be seen, but I would not bet against him!

Possible.[

might want to tone down your rhetoric. the inner circle is vetting the new forum posters. you cannot just buy your way in.

I’ve actually lived around wild pigs and that is a technique to capture multiple animals at the same time.

We had problems with wild pigs when I was growing cannabis in Mendo county. They took down about 50 plants one week. They would also invade my camp when I was present. Lol

50 plants?! That’s serious money!

Frankenstein never scared me, wild pigs do. They’re fast, like marsupials.

I used to spray trees under power lines in Iowa City walking ten hours a day through corn and woods and I always feared those big bastards. I had my ass whipped by a mama pig before taking her piglets. Traumatized.

Teasdale is not a Lion, he’s going to be a Hawk therefore we embrace him. Is that a hard ****ing concept dummies? Water under my bridge.

Last edited:
Frankenstein never scared me, wild pigs do. They’re fast, like marsupials.

I used to spray trees under power lines in Iowa City walking ten hours a day through corn and woods and I always feared those big bastards. I had my ass whipped by a mama pig before taking her piglets. Traumatized.

Teasdale is not a Lion, he’s going to be a Hawk therefore we embrace him. Is that a hard ****ing concept dummies? Water under my bridge.
Sounds like a job someone with your mental capacity would have.

I have theory on how guys like Sam Weatherby were conceived but I might be pushing the limits of the forum posting it here.

I for one would certainly like to hear it. My thoughts are that he was an accident during a drunken one nighter.

Was put up for adoption and even those people hate him. So now he lives in a basement somewhere and has nothing better to do.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
184. I say that with no disrespect to Cash, it is what it is. Whoever wins 141 will be an AA in my opinion. Murin improved greatly the last month and if Renteria beats him out he will have earned it.
Anyone that loses to an NCAA finalist in OT with a disclocated thumb has a punchers chance in my book. Back to back R12 plus we have Assad coming in as well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT