ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

Calling it right now
We win 2020 fairly easily
If
Brands manages weight at 57
And Lee wrestles
I wouldn’t say easily if PSU can swing medical RS for Cassar and Rasheed like there trying to do.
Lee vs Teske
Desanto vs RBY
Renteria vs Lee
Lugo vs Verk
Young/Brands vs Berge. I’m not convinced Brands will beat Young
Bull vs Cenzo
Kemerer vs Hall
Wilcke vs Brooks
Warner vs Rasheed
Cass vs Cassar.

Ironbird at his computer:

173776.gif
I am a Penn State fan, and I want this jerk banned.

I wouldn’t say easily if PSU can swing medical RS for Cassar and Rasheed like there trying to do.
Lee vs Teske
Desanto vs RBY
Renteria vs Lee
Lugo vs Verk
Bull vs Cenzo
Kemerer vs Hall
Wilcke vs Brooks
Warner vs Rasheed
Cass vs Cassar.

I’m guessing Hall shirts fand Brooks goes 74

Lee vs Teske
Desanto vs RBY
Renteria vs Lee
Lugo vs Verk
Bull vs Cenzo
Kemerer vs Hall
Wilcke vs Brooks
Warner vs Rasheed
Cass vs Cassar.
In duel it looks close on paper.
Tourney, the gap will show.
We out bonus psu

Lee vs Teske
Desanto vs RBY
Renteria vs Lee
Lugo vs Verk
Bull vs Cenzo
Kemerer vs Hall
Wilcke vs Brooks
Warner vs Rasheed
Cass vs Cassar.

My guess is this except
165: Manville
174: Cenzo
184: Hall
197: Conel
Hwt: Cassar

Edit to add that Willie posted on BWI that Conel is almost a lock to PSU.

Reactions: edquinn06
But is he going to be Beast enough to beat Young. I'm always looking for improvements.
That is a very good question Young is very very solid and continues to get better. I believe he has a great chance to AA this year. Brands could have a higher ceiling. Im coming from the east coast but im telling you right now I will be at a couple of open practices early next year.

Lee vs Teske
Desanto vs RBY
Renteria vs Lee
Lugo vs Verk
Bull vs Cenzo
Kemerer vs Hall
Wilcke vs Brooks
Warner vs Rasheed
Cass vs Cassar.
This will be Epic there will be a stud at every weight both teams. The only match that won’t be tight and a toss up is 125. Hard to look forward but man oh man. Does Lee take his OR does Hall also lots to think about.

He could apply for a medical shirt and transfer to PSU

Well once again I must be missing something? 1) Why would he transfer?
2) How could he possible qualify for a Medical shirt? He was Wrestling this year correct. Many have gotten hurt during the season and could not get a medical???

I am telling you, I do not know what kind of crap they are getting away with over there, but man. This would be like what 3 guys with 6th years!

Plus how many "grey" shirts do they currently have? Honestly I do not know if you should give them credit or wonder who they are paying off in the NCAA compliance office!?!?!?!

2) How could he possible qualify for a Medical shirt? He was Wrestling this year correct. Many have gotten hurt during the season and could not get a medical???

I am telling you, I do not know what kind of crap they are getting away with over there, but man. This would be like what 3 guys with 6th years!

Plus how many "grey" shirts do they currently have? Honestly I do not know if you should give them credit or wonder who they are paying off in the NCAA compliance office!?!?!?!

Conel only wrestled like 1 match this year and he missed another year early in his career so he is a prime candidate for a medical hardship waiver regardless of whether he goes to PSU.

He announced he was transferring a month or so ago I think.

This isn't just a bias take against PS, but neither Rasheed nor Cassar should get a 6th year because they may have been injured four years ago while buried in the depth chart. Conel is understandable with all his lost time, and since I'm assuming he will have graduated he can do as he pleases. Same with Rasheed if he were unable to make it back this year. Otherwise it's BS to grant him or Cassar another year.

Reactions: IRONBIRD

You are not doing this board or fans any favors. You and "Grip" have to be the two biggest idiots I have ever seen post here. Have a fabulous night.

Reactions: SirHerbLancaster
You are not doing this board or fans any favors. You and "Grip" have to be the two biggest idiots I have ever seen post here. Have a fabulous night.

Wait, how did this fool who got thrown off, change his name so quickly? Obviously the same lying wussy as before.

Every one of your posts gets dumber and dumber.

Reactions: PANCAKE1
This isn't just a bias take against PS, but neither Rasheed nor Cassar should get a 6th year because they may have been injured four years ago while buried in the depth chart. Conel is understandable with all his lost time, and since I'm assuming he will have graduated he can do as he pleases. Same with Rasheed if he were unable to make it back this year. Otherwise it's BS to grant him or Cassar another year.

Cassar missed 2 seasons due to injury and a 6th year is a lock.

Rasheed is going to be honored with the Seniors at this weekend’s match, so his 6th year isn’t looking good. While it is not a guarantee that he isn’t coming back, I think it is a good indication of what PSU thinks about his chances.

Exactly - that's been the claim all along. Appears it's true. Suppose they get $12/hour?

It would be very interesting to learn how much $$$ is actually being paid for these camp counselor jobs. If the stipend is quite high, it could substitute for offering full schollies, freeing up that money for new recruits.

Not saying that's what's happening, but not ruling it out either. Seems things are behind a curtain, making it hard to tell. Would be nice to have some transparency.

#1s,cadet & junior world medalist, top 10 pfp, 9.9,winning titles and hodge trophies while we don't, camps, $$$$, etc. How do they do that? Won't say they're cheating, but everything I say screams they're cheating.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Cassar lost 2 full years to injury and wasn't even enrolled at one point. That one actually seems like a slam dunk. Rasheed...your guess is as good as mine. He has a long injury history, but I can't figure out why he should get an extra year. Not going to complain though.

Cassar lost 2 full years to injury and wasn't even enrolled at one point. That one actually seems like a slam dunk. Rasheed...your guess is as good as mine. He has a long injury history, but I can't figure out why he should get an extra year. Not going to complain though.

I stand corrected I hadn't realized he missed both his RS freshman and sophomore seasons. Therefore, no qualms with this. However giving someone in Rasheed situation an additional year develops a bad precedent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT