ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

You have Lee who looks like a career 141. You have RBY, Teasdale and Teske for 125/133. Not to mention they have Busiello committed and probably will land McHenry. If Teasdale doesn't progress he may not see a ton of time in the lineup.
I think McHenry goes to Cornell or tOSU. Lee still has a redshirt to use so I can see him eventually move to 149. I actually see Teske as a career 125 and starts four years with a redshirt year thrown in there somewhere. If Teasdale can still make 125 I think he wrestles there his true freshman year and Teske redshirts. If not I think he goes 133 his true freshman year. That then leaves 133 and 141 to be filled by Teasdale, RBY and Busiello. I agree, Teasdale better develop or he may not see more than 2 years as a starter. I think Busiello is going to be the best of the 3. Maybe off base but he kinda reminds me of Cory Clark.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
I meant in college. Time will tell, but I just don’t see it.
. I don’t think you’re off base in your thinking at all. There has been whispers he’s having problems keeping his weight down. I could be wrong but I seem to recall rumors he pulled out of a tournament because of a rough cut..

Reactions: Dagboi
. I don’t think you’re off base in your thinking at all. There has been whispers he’s having problems keeping his weight down. I could be wrong but I seem to recall rumors he pulled out of a tournament because of a rough cut..

You are correct. Junior trials I think?

Honestly I think he could be a beast at 133/141 if he had the right coaching and training partners. He has all the tools just needs to get out of his own head.

Teasdale is the real deal, young kid with world class talent, hate on him to which your morals allow but doesn’t change the facts
I don’t think anyone is hating on him. Hell, I’m a PSU fan and thrilled he’s coming in. The reality is there are some damn good kids around his weight coming in and he will be pushed. That’s all we are saying.

Teasdale is the real deal, young kid with world class talent, hate on him to which your morals allow but doesn’t change the facts

Hey thanks for allowing us to hate him on him to which our morals allow!! These other assholes here may crack on you but I appreciate your efforts on coming over here to police us. #JapnaeseWhizzerCesspoolcleanup

The Teasdale impact on Iowa wasn’t that we didn’t land him; it was the impact his decision made on the others we didn’t land. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would say it was planned to backfire on Iowa because it couldn’t have played out any worse.
This times 100
Brands isn't Carl either. He's loyal. He didn't look to recruit over Teasdale.

This times 100

I don't know where you would ever get this idea. First off, it's the job of a coach to upgrade his lineup. Second, that's exactly what Brands did when he got commits from Lee and Teasdale.

Not sure I put the much faith in Brands loyalty?

In effect he recruited over the combo of Wagner/Rathbun and with Mejia/Jren and then finally with Tease/Lee combo. There’s 2-4 over recruits depending how you wanted to quantified the process

Not sure I put the much faith in Brands loyalty?

In effect he recruited over the combo of Wagner/Rathbun and then with Mejia/Jren and then Finalllt with Tease/Lee.

You're right on the last pair but Rathbun was basically a walk on. Doesn't belong in the convo. But we do both agree that improving the roster is the job of a coach and this is a really dumb argument.

It wasn’t necessarily Teasdale that resulted in no money for JRent. When they got Teasdale, they went after Warner hard and the two didn’t get the money they felt they deserved. Plus, they went with Max for 33/41.

JRent is a big 33...I think he will end up at 41 here in a year or two. Cali kid just wasn’t an Iowa kid.

My friends on this board, I would respectfully disagree with you. Myself, I would take Teasdale back in a heart beat. Let me see.....how old was he then and now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT