ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

I just stopped over here to read this post on Teasdale. Imagine my happiness when I realized that I can troll PED-U while I am here.

As a Pitt alum It warms my heart to see that the fine folks in Iowa recognize the cesspool of the NCAA. Pedophile Supporter University will always lead the way in supporting disgusting behavior in all sports, while their zombie like fans will pretend that nothing bad every happens in crappy valley. I wish you all a good day.

I just stopped over here to read this post on Teasdale. Imagine my happiness when I realized that I can troll PED-U while I am here.

As a Pitt alum It warms my heart to see that the fine folks in Iowa recognize the cesspool of the NCAA. Pedophile Supporter University will always lead the way in supporting disgusting behavior in all sports, while their zombie like fans will pretend that nothing bad every happens in crappy valley. I wish you all a good day.
Your first post 17 years after joining is to go after one university on another university's board? That explains a lot about Pitt fans, of which there are a declining few. At least you didn't waste that first impression on everybody by making a wrestling comment on a wrestling board.

It's spelled moran round here!

I'm sorry. I can go with the flow and misspell opponents names, and I can substitute an asterisk (*) for certain letters in certain words, But I cannot intentionally misspell a word that applies to so many posters on this board, even if I have the majority of those posters on ignore. It's just not in me (I realize I should rephrase that, but I'm not going to).

There is only one (1) "United States."
Not the exact answer I was looking for, but surely good enough for EC. Certainly, more concise than I could offer up. I may not like his style most of the time, but @pablow is one of the smartest posters I've encountered on these message boards over the years. Pablo may want to help a brother out and take armbar under his wing.

Your first post 17 years after joining is to go after one university on another university's board? That explains a lot about Pitt fans, of which there are a declining few. At least you didn't waste that first impression on everybody by making a wrestling comment on a wrestling board.

Sounds like sour grapes. Btw, why are you on the Iowa board?

Reactions: natchrlman
Buy Constellation (STZ) owner of Corona. It’s probably the safest exposure to pot stocks. They are majority owner of Canopy Growth Corp (CGC)
Got in on some CRON awhile back. Looking good today.
Spread much love with the bud! With the pot stocks down and the Farm Bill being signed, people should buy in now. HEMP HEMP Hooray.

Reactions: Jaybird319

Hello pot I'm kettle lmfao

Damnnn... I never thought I would learn about grammar on HR. This IS a cesspool.
Since I haven't bothered to read it all and attempt to take it all in, I can't say I learned anything. Some of that is because I don't care, the rest is because I don't know who is right. ;)

I am fairly certain however that I made several mistakes in my sentence structure in this post. I'll live with it best I can. :D

Great take!

First, another poster with absolutely no life... Second, if you think that version of Teasdale is even remotely comparable to the current one, you have shit for brains. Stop back by sometime with your tremendous wit anytime though!

Reactions: PrairieHawk24
First, another poster with absolutely no life... Second, if you think that version of Teasdale is even remotely comparable to the current one, you have shit for brains. Stop back by sometime with your tremendous wit anytime though!
Did not know you were an insider in the PSU room as well? That is truly impressive to be in the know of how things go in both rooms.

Did not know you were an insider in the PSU room as well? That is truly impressive to be in the know of how things go in both rooms.

Im close with a HS coach in PA who tells me lots of things, so yeah, I knew of Gavins struggles the last couple years. Anything else before we’re done here?

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
And just FYI, i’d still be down to share a beer and talk good music anytime!

Thats what I am talking about. Cold beer and play some touch tunes. Ive been wearing out the new Sturgill friends song. If you are ever in WDM for a happy hour let me know. Ill text Lewbo. The stories never get old.

Id like to think regardless of little spats on these boards we would all be good friends face to face sharing a beer. Even Spooner lol. Everyone should always remember that when someone pisses you off on here.

And just FYI, i’d still be down to share a beer and talk good music anytime!
Ditto. Even though though I think it’s crazy to pick Teasdale over Desanto, you’re a wrestling fan with good taste in music. I imagine there would be good times to be had. Cheers.
Do-ec4UXUAApJMd.jpg

Reactions: Gobblin
It only screams my parents did an awful job a tiny bit...
Man Gob, someone kick your dog? You've been straight up angry posting lately. Enjoy the banter, you guys have a great shot at getting the last laugh this year. And remember, it could be worse... you could be a Minnesota fun just hoping to break the top 10 :D

On a side note, I would love to see a picture of the buck you got. They moved our slug season back a week up here and it's looking like the bucks are just starting to go into rut.

Thats what I am talking about. Cold beer and play some touch tunes. Ive been wearing out the new Sturgill friends song. If you are ever in WDM for a happy hour let me know. Ill text Lewbo. The stories never get old.

Id like to think regardless of little spats on these boards we would all be good friends face to face sharing a beer. Even Spooner lol. Everyone should always remember that when someone pisses you off on here.

Sound and Fury is the greatest album ever made and I’m here to argue about it! ; )

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
Man Gob, someone kick your dog? You've been straight up angry posting lately. Enjoy the banter, you guys have a great shot at getting the last laugh this year. And remember, it could be worse... you could be a Minnesota fun just hoping to break the top 10 :D

On a side note, I would love to see a picture of the buck you got. They moved our slug season back a week up here and it's looking like the bucks are just starting to go into rut.

Lol. Not at all, just had a weeks vacation for bow hunting and got it done my second sit. Leaving our farm alone for my brother so I’ve been a bit bored so I’ve been doing a bit of clapping back to pass the time.

Story time... I had a nice 10 pointer grunting and chasing does in the turnips when I heard loud thrashing behind me. My target buck was hitting a scrape 7 yards from me. I drew but he was behind some leaves. The does saw me draw so they were spooked and looking at me. He followed them away and only offered me a 20 yard strait away shot. I’ll never take those on a deer like that. He walked all way to the other side of the plot about 80 yards. Luckily the 10 that was chasing was still in the timber and chased one of the does back out. My buck gently turned and followed her. He walked through a clearing in the trees, I stopped him, and let the arrow fly. 6:17pm, 36 yards, both lungs, and he was dead in less than 15 seconds. Riding cloud 9 ever since.

Lol. Not at all, just had a weeks vacation for bow hunting and got it done my second sit. Leaving our farm alone for my brother so I’ve been a bit bored so I’ve been doing a bit of clapping back to pass the time.

Story time... I had a nice 10 pointer grunting and chasing does in the turnips when I heard loud thrashing behind me. My target buck was hitting a scrape 7 yards from me. I drew but he was behind some leaves. The does saw me draw so they were spooked and looking at me. He followed them away and only offered me a 20 yard strait away shot. I’ll never take those on a deer like that. He walked all way to the other side of the plot about 80 yards. Luckily the 10 that was chasing was still in the timber and chased one of the does back out. My buck gently turned and followed her. He walked through a clearing in the trees, I stopped him, and let the arrow fly. 6:17pm, 36 yards, both lungs, and he was dead in less than 15 seconds. Riding cloud 9 ever since.
Were you the one I chatted with on here last year about hunting SE Iowa?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT