ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Stripped of Powers in Border Security Bill

What country/government is “invading” the US Hawk?
Would you believe us taxpayers are funding this?

Which country is that again? Great unbiased and reliable source by the way.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
And we’re done here. You’re saying the Supremacy Clause of the constitution is null and void, states can block federal agents from their jobs whenever they like.
Again. Like with sanctuary cities. The literal definition of one explicitly craps all over the Supremacy clause. You guys are very Trumpian in decision when you’re for or against the Constitution and federal powers.

Again. Like with sanctuary cities. The literal definition of one explicitly craps all over the Supremacy clause. You guys are very Trumpian in decision when you’re for or against the Constitution and federal powers.
So explain how what Abbott is doing doesn't violate the Supremacy Clause.

Don't deflect, answer this one issue.

So explain how what Abbott is doing doesn't violate the Supremacy Clause.

Don't deflect, answer this one issue.
It does. I agree. I’m the consistent one here. You’re the hypocrite who only likes the constitution when it works for you. Sanctuary cities are working against the federal government in upholding national immigration law. Yet, somehow, you all are on board with that while crying about this doing the same thing.

And we haven’t even talked about all of the states legalizing weed. Also breaking federal law and going against the supremacy clause.

• Love
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
It does. I agree. I’m the consistent one here. You’re the hypocrite who only likes the constitution when it works for you. Sanctuary cities are working against the federal government in upholding national immigration law. Yet, somehow, you all are on board with that while crying about this doing the same thing.
Where did I defend sanctuary cities? I just said I didn't feel like debating them again.

The federal government was created by the states and it exists to serve the states. This has been forgotten lately.

If the government tries to take the rights from the states, especially when it is pointed at a specific political side will lead to war against the federal government.
I could have my timeline a little crossed, but I don't think Texas had anything to do with the creation for the federal government.

Which country is that again? Great unbiased and reliable source by the way.
I don't see what you are trying to prove, people are coming from lots of different countries. Are you disputing that people from all around the world are crossing the border?

Would you consider it an invasion if terrorist groups like hamas, Isis, etc were crossing the border in coordination with the terrorist group?

I don't see what you are trying to prove, people are coming from lots of different countries. Are you disputing that people from all around the world are crossing the border?

Would you consider it an invasion if terrorist groups like hamas, Isis, etc were crossing the border in coordination with the terrorist group?
Shut it.

🤣

Swing and a miss!

Why should I care what ethnicity they are?
Do you think an immigrant from China, Canada, Russia, and iran are the same?

The potential for them to be a terrorist is way higher when the immigrant comes from a country that is home to terrorists or a place that has a lot to gain (china).

The fbi warned of a Chinese cyber attack, you don't think it's possible they would send some of their people here to infiltrate our key systems?

The potential for them to be a terrorist is way higher when the immigrant comes from a country that is home to terrorists or a place that has a lot to gain (china).

The fbi warned of a Chinese cyber attack, you don't think it's possible they would send some of their people here to infiltrate our key systems?

Lol....they hack from their own country idiot.

Reactions: sober_teacher

of the 4 countries you listed, only 1 is traditionally home to terrorists. But you’re apparently okay with racial stereotyping here. Of the 4 you listed, which one is most likely to stand out visually?

So you are actually arguing that the US is currently under “invasion” - as that word was understood in 1789 - by hundreds of countries right now because 1 or more of their citizens has crossed the border to claim asylum?

You guys are oblivious. Go back to sticking your head in the sand.

It's funny that you continue to push your woke agenda (pretending you can let anyone inthe countrywithoutany consequences). The rest is the world is moving on from it, I guess you'll get there eventually.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT