ADVERTISEMENT

Thank the gods coffee is legal

I quit coffee about 6 months ago and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I was drinking about 6 cups a day. I quit cold turkey, I was tired of headaches and the sluggishness if I didn’t have enough. I don’t feel tired in the morning at all anyone more. I don’t have to make sure I get a cup in by a certain time. I only miss the taste, and even that, not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
I quit coffee about 6 months ago and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I was drinking about 6 cups a day. I quit cold turkey, I was tired of headaches and the sluggishness if I didn’t have enough. I don’t feel tired in the morning at all anyone more. I don’t have to make sure I get a cup in by a certain time. I only miss the taste, and even that, not so much.
I partake occasionally, which is probably why it’s such a nice high when I do.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I signed up for a coffee delivery subscription at drinktrade.com. We’ve some really good tasting beans.

Like it so far? How does the price compare to a several pound bag from Amazon (or wherever you buy)? I like the idea of just getting various flavors etc without having to pick.

Like it so far? How does the price compare to a several pound bag from Amazon (or wherever you buy)? I like the idea of just getting various flavors etc without having to pick.

I like it. I get 2 bags, so with the discount it’s $25 and the 2 bags last me 3 weeks. All the beans have been really good. The company matches you based on your preferences and you can adjust.

I like it. I get 2 bags, so with the discount it’s $25 and the 2 bags last me 3 weeks. All the beans have been really good. The company matches you based on your preferences and you can adjust.

If it's an auto order program, we likely need to determine how long a bag currently lasts. She gets antsy as we get to the bottom of a bag and don't have the reinforcements lined up.

If it's an auto order program, we likely need to determine how long a bag currently lasts. She gets antsy as we get to the bottom of a bag and don't have the reinforcements lined up.

It’s auto order and you can adjust the time. You get an email when the beans are shipped. Normally the order goes Tuesday and the coffee arrives Friday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT