ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

A lot of people in this country are either going to sit this election out or not vote for office of the President.

And I agree with you; this forum is the worst.
I've found over the years that anyplace that is a public forum, it doesn't take long for it to be a cesspool. Most that run their mouths on here or any other forum would never run their mouth face to face.

As far as the election goes, I'm probably one them sitting out. I'm not a fan of Trump. I also know that if he's elected the libs are going to lose their minds like last time and there won't be any peace. I can't stand Kamala, she couldn't tell the truth if it helped her. Plus more of the Biden policies right now will kill us off.

I also want to add the the Dems have been in charge for 12 of the last 16 years, and somehow the 4 years Trump was in office is how we got to all the problems we have today. Makes no sense to me.

He won't. In addition to being ignorant he is a coward. Many of the right wingers on here scamper when asked a straight forward question or to support their assertion. Some of them are smart enough to just stop posting, but not Fran. He highlights his own foolishness.

JFC, you are weird.

and a liar.

and stupid for thinking I am a "right winger."

did i miss anything?

I've found over the years that anyplace that is a public forum, it doesn't take long for it to be a cesspool. Most that run their mouths on here or any other forum would never run their mouth face to face.

As far as the election goes, I'm probably one them sitting out. I'm not a fan of Trump. I also know that if he's elected the libs are going to lose their minds like last time and there won't be any peace. I can't stand Kamala, she couldn't tell the truth if it helped her. Plus more of the Biden policies right now will kill us off.

I also want to add the the Dems have been in charge for 12 of the last 16 years, and somehow the 4 years Trump was in office is how we got to all the problems we have today. Makes no sense to me.

thank you for a reasonable post.

So you’ll agree that no one was forced. I’m "forced" to do all kinds of things in my job. Many of them I disagree with. If it ever becomes a big enough deal that I won’t do them I’ll quit. No one was forced to get a COVID vaccine.
Didn't Washington "force" his soldiers to get a vaccine?

He didn't.

That's why, if it were up to me, he wouldn't be the republican nominee.

How many times do I have to say that before you stop ignoring it?

FIFY.

Give me some real conservatives.
I’ll take you at your word that you’re a conservative. Here’s the thing: the Republican Party is no longer the party for you - it’s Trumps party now. What he wants, he gets and there’s no pushback anymore, all the genuine conservatives have been forced out.

Reactions: Torg
I’ll take you at your word that you’re a conservative. Here’s the thing: the Republican Party is no longer the party for you - it’s Trumps party now. What he wants, he gets and there’s no pushback anymore, all the genuine conservatives have been forced out.
Lots of them (true conservatives) spoke at the Democratic National Convention.

Edit: and endorsed Kamala.

I assume the OP link is to the AP article I read earlier today. I’m not going to read it again or link to another source of similar content to find out if that is accurate or not.

What I did find interesting is that the AP decided to use Trump’s own statements (which are a constantly moving target) as the evidence that some of the Democrats statements might not be entirely accurate.

So now we’re led to believe that Trump himself is a reliable source of information and can be trusted to live up to his word? How should we react then when he backtracks and reverses his position again and again?

You’ve got to be kidding me, GTFOOH!

Lots of them (true conservatives) spoke at the Democratic National Convention.

Edit: and endorsed Kamala.
And I’m sure most of them will catch crap from conservative media for it.

They see the GOP today and realize their GOP doesn’t exist anymore.

You mean bigger government that dictates to women about their reproductive health? Or the funding of big oil? Subsidies to farmers? Vouchers for schools?

GTFO
No, not like that at all. As usual you are 180 degrees out of phase.

You're a rube.

There is no credible evidence that Hillary Clinton ever said, "The average Democrat is stupid." This claim has circulated in various forms, particularly on social media and in certain political circles, but it has been widely debunked.

Fact-checking organizations and credible news sources have consistently found that this statement is falsely attributed to Clinton. It is important to verify such claims with reliable sources, especially given the prevalence of misinformation. If you come across statements like this, it's a good idea to check reputable fact-checking sites like Snopes or FactCheck.org to see if the claim has been investigated.

Reactions: Ree4 and Torg
I know only one side is allowed in this forum so my apologies for any feathers ruffled. And I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump...."

And before somebody calls me or anyone from the Associated Press MAGAts or cult members, I have made it clear that I can't stand either party, that Republicans are stupid for not nominating someone who could serve in the White House only up to 8 years and that Trump is unfit for office.

The Story:

Tip of the iceberg

This is clear evidence you are not a serious thinker. The libs are going to lose their minds? Exactly where were you in the last month of 2019 and the first month of 2020? That wasn’t libs lying their asses off about the election. That wasn’t libs beating police officers and smashing their way into the Capitol. It wasn’t libs chanting “Hang Mike Pence”.

You’re “not a fan of Trump” but you “can’t stand Kamala? You have some fvcked up standards there. Accusing Harris of being unable to tell the truth given the alternative is just monumentally idiotic and immediately tags you.

Record job growth, rising wages, inflation falling, interest rate cuts next month, a strong stock market, infrastructure, affordable medications for seniors…I can see why that would kill you.
And a basic civics lesson will help you understand how the govt works. When the Dems controlled Congress with a Dem president we got the ACA and an actual infrastructure bill among many other things. Trump had control of Congress for two years…outside of deficit exploding tax cuts for billionaires, why don’t you list his legislative achievements. How many “infrastructure weeks” did we enjoy?

You mean bigger government that dictates to women about their reproductive health? Or the funding of big oil? Subsidies to farmers? Vouchers for schools?

GTFO
Federal government no longer dictates abortions; it’s a state’s issue now. Subsidies and/or funding for some sectors of the economy have always been in place (regardless of the party in power), and school choice is a positive.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
“Forced” only to the extent of keeping their job.
I’m forced to get continuing education on my time to keep my job. I’m forced to terminate students I don’t want to terminate to keep my job. I’m forced to wear certain clothes. I’m forced to park in certain places. Not that I do, but I’m forced not to smoke at work. I’m forced to be drug tested for cause. I’m forced to talk with groups I’d rather not talk with. I’m forced to do a lot of things.

I’m forced to get continuing education on my time to keep my job. I’m forced to terminate students I don’t want to terminate to keep my job. I’m forced to wear certain clothes. I’m forced to park in certain places. Not that I do, but I’m forced not to smoke at work. I’m forced to be drug tested for cause. I’m forced to talk with groups I’d rather not talk with. I’m forced to do a lot of things.
You could simply get another job, as some did during the pandemic. 😉

Likewise, it doesn’t absolve you, or anyone else, for voting for Kamala.
Correct. Difference is I'm not trying to separate myself from supporting Harris.

You and many others are pathetic as you say you don't support Trump but vote for him anyway.

This is clear evidence you are not a serious thinker. The libs are going to lose their minds? Exactly where were you in the last month of 2019 and the first month of 2020? That wasn’t libs lying their asses off about the election. That wasn’t libs beating police officers and smashing their way into the Capitol. It wasn’t libs chanting “Hang Mike Pence”.

You’re “not a fan of Trump” but you “can’t stand Kamala? You have some fvcked up standards there. Accusing Harris of being unable to tell the truth given the alternative is just monumentally idiotic and immediately tags you.

Record job growth, rising wages, inflation falling, interest rate cuts next month, a strong stock market, infrastructure, affordable medications for seniors…I can see why that would kill you.

And a basic civics lesson will help you understand how the govt works. When the Dems controlled Congress with a Dem president we got the ACA and an actual infrastructure bill among many other things. Trump had control of Congress for two years…outside of deficit exploding tax cuts for billionaires, why don’t you list his legislative achievements. How many “infrastructure weeks” did we enjoy?
lol…I just shake my head at Dems actually touting the various so-called infrastructure provisions. Just another way to further explode the national debt.

lol…I just shake my head at Dems actually touting the various so-called infrastructure provisions. Just another way to further explode the national debt.
How do you explain the republicans that are trying to take credit for these investments?

You are very uninformed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT