ADVERTISEMENT

The best fried chicken in Florida is found in a gas station in New Port Richey? Help me out, Noles.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Diddling around on the internet at work yesterday and we came across this gem of a review of Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Props for not going with the K spelling of chicken. I found this review.:
Visited this chicken haven, and let me tell you, they don't just cook the chicken, they summon it from the fiery depths of flavor! The birds must have had a spa day before meeting their fate because this chicken is hotter than a summer romance. It is so fresh I half expected the chef to ask for its autograph. If taste were a sport this chicken would be the MVP. Hot, fresh, and tastebud high fives all around.
Now, I know that you Noles not in the know make fun of gas station pizza in Iowa, but do your gas stations have chefs cooking your bird?

Diddling around on the internet at work yesterday and we came across this gem of a review of Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Props for not going with the K spelling of chicken. I found this review.:
Visited this chicken haven, and let me tell you, they don't just cook the chicken, they summon it from the fiery depths of flavor! The birds must have had a spa day before meeting their fate because this chicken is hotter than a summer romance. It is so fresh I half expected the chef to ask for its autograph. If taste were a sport this chicken would be the MVP. Hot, fresh, and tastebud high fives all around.
Now, I know that you Noles not in the know make fun of gas station pizza in Iowa, but do your gas stations have chefs cooking your bird?
the best pizza in iowa is from a low tier gas station, and the best chicken in iowa is form a low tier pizza place.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT