ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

Someone brought up the teams 2-9 record

If I'm on the Committee, I'm taking the player w/ CC's stats off a team w/ a 9-2 record, before I'm considering one with the same numbers that is 2-9.

Unless I want players on the Olympic team used to losing games.

As you pointed out, anyone can have a bad night. Anyone can have an off night shooting. The job of a point guard is to facilitate scoring, and Clark did exactly that.

Not in the games she was being judged on for a possible spot on the Olympic team.
The reason you won't re-post those numbers, compared to her later play, it because you know it's not good enough to get a spot.

CC getting interviewed on MLB Network between innings of Yankees/Rangers game right now.

Then walking around Yankee Stadium signing autographs.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuteHawk
Her first 10-15 games were what she was judged on for a possible Team USA position.
They were not overly impressive compared to those who made the team.

Her last 6-10 games were substantially better. Again - if you review the stats, you'd see this.
The example referenced above which is relevant was the first 5 games. Those responding here know a lot more about her games this far and what the stats show. I’m sure we have watched all 26, the preseason, the all stars and at least a couple of seasons at Iowa.

MAKE IT STOP
I honestly didn’t think JP would keep going this long. After DT went 0-for-Belgium and 0-for-Germany I figured even a troll like him would decide “yeah, okay, I kinda get it” and quietly move on.

But, credit to him, he instead he took a deep breath, rolled up his sleeves, and said “fvck it, I’m flyin’ all the way into the side of the mountain.”

Reactions: Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT