ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

is this something?

8b4z0f.jpg

Re-posting for research purposes:

Thats based off Haley right. I had tickets on saturday and Haley was 2 rows in front of me. 5 of the mens basketball team were at least in the row in front of me. LOL, tons of action in the 2 rows in front of me, old geezers going to Hailey kids going to the basketball players.

Regarding Staley...the GOP playbook that any publicity is good publicity.

CC's shooting percentage isn't great so far, but most of that is she's carrying an even bigger load of the scoring so far.

Martin and especially Marshall, are really struggling offensively.

Stuelke needs to shoot more, as well. She's almost too unselfish.

Not a good look for Dawn. Makes her appear small and petty. Course, maybe that is exactly what she is.

Hard to believe she's one of the best coaches in college basketball these days, when she acts like this.
In case there was any doubt about her being small and petty, blocking anyone who responded to that dumbass tweet made it very clear just how small and petty she actually is.

It was only 4 team fouls so it should have been a floor foul and Iowa possession.

However, shot clock resets to 30 and the game clock was at 29. So Iowa could theoretically would have had last shot with a tied ballgame.
Even if you acknowledge that it was a bad call, then you have to go back and analyze the rest of the game as well. There was one instance where Clark was knocked into the bench after making a 3 where she should have had a chance at a 4 point play. They were slapping and pushing her (and others) all night. If you really want to get into officiating, then I welcome that analysis because from what I saw, the game isn't even close if Iowa gets as many free throws as they should have gotten. Great teams overcome shitty officiating.

It was only 4 team fouls so it should have been a floor foul and Iowa possession.

However, shot clock resets to 30 and the game clock was at 29. So Iowa could theoretically would have had last shot with a tied ballgame.
This. It should have been Iowa’s ball out of bounds with 29.1 seconds left, the score tied at 71, and no shot clock.

Instead they gave Davis three free throws. She made two to give Iowa a 73-71 lead. MSU countered with a layup to tie it at 73 with 24 seconds left before Iowa ran out the clock for Clark’s game-winner.

The officials got the call wrong but it didn’t change the outcome of the game. The only thing it changed was Iowa only had to run off 24 seconds on their final possession instead of 29.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT