ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats voting “uncommitted” in Michigan . . .

Like I said, Trump has convinced Johnson not to vote on the bill. If you really don't know this, you really need to change your 'news' sources. This is pretty common knowledge.
Prove to me that trump personally killed this

Like I said, Trump has convinced Johnson not to vote on the bill. If you really don't know this, you really need to change your 'news' sources. This is pretty common knowledge.
Yes he did, from what I’ve heard, and what Johnson should have done was bring the bill up for debate and make modifications if they don’t like it, vote on it, and send it back to the Senate.

There are some good things in that bill and some not so good things.

Reactions: SI_NYC and torbee
It would be a wasted effort scruffy. You Wouldn’t know truth and facts if they bit you on ……..your nose. You are ignorant beyond comprehension and you prove that here each and every post you submit.
You took the time with a three sentence insult, you can’t just link the proof? I bet you don’t know where to look, because you’ve only heard he did.

I believe he did, but hey, let’s see if you know where the proof is.

Reactions: Scruddy
It would be a wasted effort scruffy. You Wouldn’t know truth and facts if they bit you on ……..your nose. You are ignorant beyond comprehension and you prove that here each and every post you submit.
Come on Joel, that's a lot of effort to just insult me, my guy. You could have just provided me a link to evidence even and saved some time. I'm genuinely sorry you feel this way. I will work hard to change your opinions going forward. Namaste 🙏

Come on Joel, that's a lot of effort to just insult me, my guy. You could have just provided me a link to evidence even and saved some time. I'm genuinely sorry you feel this way. I will work hard to change your opinions going forward. Namaste 🙏
Honestly scruff, if damn near everything you post here wasn’t a false flag or a dead-assed lie, you and I would not communicate here ever. But lies are lies and unfounded truths are lies too….and I can’t stand a liar. That is the only reason In post responses to your gibberish here.
On the other hand scruff, you just are not worth the effort. You live in a world that very few of us have ever thought existed…..and there is no evidence that the world you speak of, ever did exist in reality.

Reactions: QuadCityHawkeye1976
Honestly scruff, if damn near everything you post here wasn’t a false flag or a dead-assed lie, you and I would not communicate here ever. But lies are lies and unfounded truths are lies too….and I can’t stand a liar. That is the only reason In post responses to your gibberish here.
On the other hand scruff, you just are not worth the effort. You live in a world that very few of us have ever thought existed…..and there is no evidence that the world you speak of, ever did exist in reality.
Still no link or evidence I see

Prove to me that trump personally killed this
Would it make a difference? You are on the Trump train. That being said, Johnson and the GOP were on board with the bill until Trump said they shouldn't pass the bill. You will have to go and read transcripts and match the timing up. I'm not doing it for you.

Would it make a difference? You are on the Trump train. That being said, Johnson and the GOP were on board with the bill until Trump said they shouldn't pass the bill. You will have to go and read transcripts and match the timing up. I'm not doing it for you.
Various Republican Senators (who supported the bill” alluded to Trump’s interference with the bill’s pSsage.BUT scruffy won’t ever see this.....it doesn’t fit the agenda.

How dumb are these idiots?

This guy says he won’t vote for Biden in November if he doesn’t change his pro-Israel stance:

Dearborn resident Alwan Thafor, a 34-year-old commercial driver, said he wants to see Biden make more diplomatic efforts to end the war in Gaza. If nothing changes, he said he would likely sit out in November.

“I’m voting uncommitted to send a message to Biden that this should be taken seriously,” Thafor said. “Women and children are being killed for no reason.”

So what does this moron think Trump will do? He will give Netanyahu free rein to carpet bomb Gaza and not think twice about it. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face 🙄
Bernie Sanders guy I’m betting.

Bernie Sanders guy I’m betting.

Bernie Sanders GIF

Various Republican Senators (who supported the bill” alluded to Trump’s interference with the bill’s pSsage.BUT scruffy won’t ever see this.....it doesn’t fit the agenda.
Lol Roy Blunt types alluded to something they couldn't substantiate so it must be true?

It's a shame that democrats refuse to take this seriously.
Senate Dems and Repubbers have presented the House a bill that gives Republicans everything they wanted a few months ago, two weeks ago….and Joe Biden was willing to sign the bill into law…..Buit House. Republicans, at the bequest of their Presidential nominee have refused to move the bill to the floor for debate and vote…..because they need the “controversy” of the border more than they want a solution To the “problem”……….so scruffy blames “the Democrats”! Good ol’ MAGAt logic in action!!

Senate Dems and Repubbers have presented the House a bill that gives Republicans everything they wanted a few months ago, two weeks ago….and Joe Biden was willing to sign the bill into law…..Buit House. Republicans, at the bequest of their Presidential nominee have refused to move the bill to the floor for debate and vote…..because they need the “controversy” of the border more than they want a solution To the “problem”……….so scruffy blames “the Democrats”! Good ol’ MAGAt logic in action!!
Are you the guy who claimed trump is at fault for this?

Because of Johnson’s “don’t waste your time” warning...it had the approval of the Senate and Dems in the House and Joe Biden’s signature. It was de facto, presented to the House...the Speaker nixed it.

Again,.. the Senate never passed this bill, so Dems in the House never got to see it, and Joe Biden certainly didn't sign it.

Again,.. the Senate never passed this bill, so Dems in the House never got to see it, and Joe Biden certainly didn't sign it.
Again...both Senate caucuses had agreed to it, the House Dems agreed to it...Joe
Biden agreed to it...Speaker Johnson told all involved no to waste their time, he was not going to schedule it for debate/vote in the House. The House Repubbers knew damn well what the bill said...Trump, the Speaker and 20 Republican Congressmen nixed the bill.

Again...both Senate caucuses had agreed to it, the House Dems agreed to it...Joe
Biden agreed to it...Speaker Johnson told all involved no to waste their time, he was not going to schedule it for debate/vote in the House. The House Repubbers knew damn well what the bill said...Trump, the Speaker and 20 Republican Congressmen nixed the bill.
Questions are why wasn’t the Republican bill passed, why did Biden undue so many Trump border laws that has now created this mess and why can’t it be a stand alone bill without funding for Ukraine. Why not listen to the people that they represent on what they actually want. It goes both way and both sides are playing games. This is why bills should be single issue, too many things get added that make the other side not want to pass it.

Questions are why wasn’t the Republican bill passed, why did Biden undue so many Trump border laws that has now created this mess and why can’t it be a stand alone bill without funding for Ukraine. Why not listen to the people that they represent on what they actually want. It goes both way and both sides are playing games. This is why bills should be single issue, too many things get added that make the other side not want to pass it.
Differences of opinion as to what the law states. Differences of opinion does not mean impeachment, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT