ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats voting “uncommitted” in Michigan . . .

Arab Americans aren't reading the newspapers if they don't get that Trump is not their friend.

Biden is trying to negotiate a ceasefire with 2 set of folks that are unreasonable at top.

U.S. troops will step in. WTF do they want. Biden is trying. He is knowledgeable on the topic. Trump doesn't know jack shite about it
They want us to fight Israel.

Nope, keep US forces out of there. Let there be Middle East Task force to insure the safety of both sides. I don't trust either side to be reasonable on their own.
Of course keep US forces outta there. I’m saying the uncommitteds would prefer we fight Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Yeah, Trump was great for Muslims. He banned them.
OK? Are these allegedly banned Muslims Americans? If not then I honestly don't care (though I also don't believe your premise anyways). I'm more concerned with the 12 million illegals team biden has allowed to invade our country.

Arab Americans aren't reading the newspapers if they don't get that Trump is not their friend.

Biden is trying to negotiate a ceasefire with 2 set of folks that are unreasonable at top.

U.S. troops will step in. WTF do they want. Biden is trying. He is knowledgeable on the topic. Trump doesn't know jack shite about it
He's trying? He's spent half his presidency on vacation!

I think you are missing the biggest block of voters available to Kennedy, which is the suburban woman vote. I can tell you from multiple convos that this group will heavily lean into kennedy over either trump or biden. Typical voting history was totally irrelevant to this lean btw.

She's an awful human being and her behavior on the sham j6 committee earned her a historic 50 plus point loss. She is also the offspring of absolute scum so there's that too.

He sides with Israel per his x feed

Answered last question in quote
translation: she disagreed with trump on inventing voter fraud out of thin air and then using that as a pretext to storm the capital

everything else was the same when she won by 50 points as when she lost by 50 points...only difference is she disagreed with trump

translation: she disagreed with trump on inventing voter fraud out of thin air and then using that as a pretext to storm the capital

everything else was the same when she won by 50 points as when she lost by 50 points...only difference is she disagreed with trump
Sure. She's also the daughter of a real dick and her family has grossly enriched itself off the US war machine (and lying to us citizens) for decades now.

Sure. She's also the daughter of a real dick and her family has grossly enriched itself off the US war machine (and lying to us citizens) for decades now.
which didn't matter at all to the voters

disagreeing with trump did

you're only proving that gop voters are willing to overlook all kinds of terrible stuff...but disagreeing with trump is what gets you in trouble

Luckily for Biden the Michigan GOP is busy fighting a civil war with dueling party chairs. Eventually there will be a cease fire in Gaza and the uncommitted will be forced to vote for Biden, or a man who thinks they are subhuman

Understood. But didn’t mean she is not misguided or wrong. I don’t understand the logic behind the protest.
I understand the tragedy of Palestinian kids being killed… but there is also the tragedy of Hamas bombing/killing Jews, too.
Palestinians are responsible for Hamas as they elected them years ago. Israel is responsible as they have poached and stolen land from Palestinians as they illegally moved into the West Bank.
It’s a damn mess. A “2 state” solution seems to be the best answer but how do we get there from where we are today?
How about the Palestinians and the UN call for Hamas to release the hostages and surrender? That ends the military campaign and further carnage. Then begin the work of installing a legitimate authority in Gaza not bent on the destruction of the Jewish state. Hamas are Nazis. Read the Hamas charter from the 1980’s. I have. Their entire existence is predicated on the elimination of the Jewish people. There can be no two state solution if Hamas is allowed to survive. It would be like letting the Nazi party participate in the reconstruction of Germany after WW2. Netanyahu is right. Biden is trying to please everyone, but in the end may end up pleasing no one.

How about the Palestinians and the UN call for Hamas to release the hostages and surrender? That ends the military campaign and further carnage. Then begin the work of installing a legitimate authority in Gaza not bent on the destruction of the Jewish state. Hamas are Nazis. Read the Hamas charter from the 1980’s. I have. Their entire existence is predicated on the elimination of the Jewish people. There can be no two state solution if Hamas is allowed to survive. It would be like letting the Nazi party participate in the reconstruction of Germany after WW2. Netanyahu is right. Biden is trying to please everyone, but in the end may end up pleasing no one.
No one listens to or gives a shit about the Palestinians! They are the equal of the American Negro (until the passage of Civil Rights laws). Arabs don’t want them and Jews don’t want them. They are truly a people without a land. I don’t understand why they elected Hamas to represent them….Hamas wants nothing to do with them except to use them as human shields. A 2 state solution might work but Hamas has to go…but Israel is not concerned about wholesale murder of Palestinians as they try to root out Hamas from Gaza.
It’s a damned mess.

Reactions: DocRambo
The best thing for a lasting peace is Hamas goes, and Netanyahu goes.

Reactions: torbee and joelbc1
I don’t understand the logic behind the protest.

This was a safe way for Michigan voters to demonstrate the quantity of likely Biden votes that could be in play come November,.. No risk that Biden doesn't still win the Michigan primary, but it puts him on notice for the general election... I think it was a smart way to protest.

Reactions: Scruddy
If you're voting for Trump what are you expecting him to deliver?

Muslim ban
N9
The Wall (troops on the border until built)
Yes
Round up and deport all illegals
Yes
End to birthright citizenship
Yes
Pull out of Climate agreements, again
Drill, drill, drill
Yes
End to green subsidies and tax credits
Probably not but I'd prefer ending ALL government incentives to both traditional energy as well as "new energy" companies. Let the tech speak for itself.
More support for private schools, less for public schools
Abort the department of education. Immediately.
Tax cuts
50/50
Withdraw from NATO - let Europe handle it's own problems
No, but forces nato to finally pony up their 2%
Withdraw from the UN - Evict the UN from the US
Please God yes.
Step up pressure on Iran
Yes
Massive reduction of regulations
Yes
Reversal of most or all of Biden's Executive Orders
Yes, we are reversing reversals.
Resumed and increased tariffs, especially vs China
Yes
Eliminate the EPA, the CDC, and several agencies
No, but hope he reforms (doubt anything happens here)
Reverse rising crime stats; get tough on crime
Yes, to an extent. Local DAs determine a lotnof this though.
Prosecute everyone involved in stealing the 2020 election
Yes
Restore power to the free market
Yes

What else?
Big tech reform.
Overhaul the FBI and CIA
I appreciate that you made the effort to respond. Interesting answers.

What's N9? Is that like shorthand for inane?

This was a safe way for Michigan voters to demonstrate the quantity of likely Biden votes that could be in play come November,.. No risk that Biden doesn't still win the Michigan primary, but it puts him on notice for the general election... I think it was a smart way to protest.
I look at it a little differently. More a way for Biden supporters to show how unhappy they are with his Gaza War stance; less a way to say they won't vote for him in November.

I think it’s a protest vote for the primaries, and they’ll vote for him in November, regardless of the circumstances in Gaza.
Yep. That describes me.

I would have voted "uncommitted" if I lived there, but will vote for Biden in November if he's on the ticket. And keep in mind that I'm a lefty who has been saying Biden shouldn't run for a 2nd term for quite a while now.

We rarely get to vote for someone we think is really great. Too often, we are reduced to voting for someone who isn't what we want, but isn't as bad as the other guy.

When was the last time you voted for a presidential candidate you were really excited about in a positive way?

Reactions: torbee
Yep. That describes me.

I would have voted "uncommitted" if I lived there, but will vote for Biden in November if he's on the ticket. And keep in mind that I'm a lefty who has been saying Biden shouldn't run for a 2nd term for quite a while now.

We rarely get to vote for someone we think is really great. Too often, we are reduced to voting for someone who isn't what we want, but isn't as bad as the other guy.

When was the last time you voted for a presidential candidate you were really excited about in a positive way?
Romney, even with his magic underpants. ;)

Day one according to the 2025 Plan.

GHlwbGoWkAIST1P

Reactions: FlickShagwell
OK? Are these allegedly banned Muslims Americans? If not then I honestly don't care (though I also don't believe your premise anyways). I'm more concerned with the 12 million illegals team biden has allowed to invade our country.
While the immigration legislation faces hurdles, it's essential to highlight that the current obstacles predominantly involve the GOP. Instead of solely pointing fingers at President Biden, a more accurate assessment of the situation places a significant portion of the blame on the Trump and the GOP.

While the immigration legislation faces hurdles, it's essential to highlight that the current obstacles predominantly involve the GOP. Instead of solely pointing fingers at President Biden, a more accurate assessment of the situation places a significant portion of the blame on the Trump and the GOP.
Joe Biden and Mayorkas bragged very openly about reversing trumps executive orders regarding the border on their first days in office. The number of illegal crossings surged. Biden amd the dems lied for years saying there was no border crisis. 10 million illegals later the left is now saying it is somehow Trump's fault? Yeah, I'm not buying what you're trying to sell here.

I voted for Obama but in retrospect actually sort of wish Romney had won if for no other reason than it would have prevented (or at least seriously delayed) the descent into madness/fascism-lite of the GOP.
The gop is not being sued in the Supreme Court over massive first ammendment violations. Joe biden on the other hand... fascism lite indeed...

Joe Biden and Mayorkas bragged very openly about reversing trumps executive orders regarding the border on their first days in office. The number of illegal crossings surged. Biden amd the dems lied for years saying there was no border crisis. 10 million illegals later the left is now saying it is somehow Trump's fault? Yeah, I'm not buying what you're trying to sell here.

Trump is impeding the progress of legislation by exerting influence over Speaker Johnson, preventing a vote on the immigration bill. His insistence on personally implementing immigration policies reflects a prioritization of political ambitions over the nation's best interests. This approach suggests that he sees the immigration issue as a potential tool for securing his re-election as President.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and Scruddy
The gop is not being sued in the Supreme Court over massive first ammendment violations. Joe biden on the other hand... fascism lite indeed...
What a strange take your overloads have instructed you with.

Trump is impeding the progress of legislation by exerting influence over Speaker Johnson, preventing a vote on the immigration bill. His insistence on personally implementing immigration policies reflects a prioritization of political ambitions over the nation's best interests. This approach suggests that he sees the immigration issue as a potential tool for securing his re-election as President.
Hahaha wow. It didn't take legislation for Joe to fvck up the border and it doesn't take legislation to fix it. That garbage bill allowed for another 5,000 illegals per day (1.825 Million PER YEAR!!!). An absolute non starter bill that the dems knew wouldn't be considered. The whole strategy is abgas light campaign to somehow blame trump as you always do. Nobody is buying it. Reality doesn't support it.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
Hahaha wow. It didn't take legislation for Joe to fvck up the border and it doesn't take legislation to fix it. That garbage bill allowed for another 5,000 illegals per day (1.825 Million PER YEAR!!!). An absolute non starter bill that the dems knew wouldn't be considered. The whole strategy is abgas light campaign to somehow blame trump as you always do. Nobody is buying it. Reality doesn't support it.
Are you dim? If it's such a garbage bill, why won't Johnson allow the house to vote on it? Tell us all and be specific in how you think the bill is garbage.

Are you dim? If it's such a garbage bill, why won't Johnson allow the house to vote on it? Tell us all and be specific in how you think the bill is garbage.
Did you just ignore the part about 2 million illegals per year or are you just being dense now?

Is that 12 million MORE illegals or the same 12 million illegals the right was complaining about when Obama was President?

It's so confusing to listen to FOX talking points over time.

SI..he is so phuquin’ dense it defies description…I can’t say anything more about him or I will get the kwik “ban hammer” and frankly he just ai not worth it. But he is as dumb as a box of rocks here.

Did you just ignore the part about 2 million illegals per year or are you just being dense now?
What does that have to do with the bill?

As I understand it, the bill allows for easier slowing and even closing the border, toughens asylum rules, and provides more staffing and funding to get things done.

Why do you oppose those things?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT