ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Right. So unless there was also a 60% increase in market share among dems in other electric vehicle brands, then they bought ice vehicles instead. Because politics is more important to them than the environment.

Good theory. Have any evidence to back it up?

InfoWars level of a conspiracy right there.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Crazier than anything that has already happened before?

In a 1977 Rolling Stone magazine article, "The CIA and the Media,"[7] reporter Carl Bernstein expanded upon the Church Committee's report and wrote that more than 400 US press members had secretly carried out assignments for the CIA, including New York Times publisher Arthur Hays Sulzberger, columnist and political analyst Stewart Alsop and Time magazine.[6] Bernstein documented the way in which overseas branches of major US news agencies had for many years served as the "eyes and ears" of Operation Mockingbird, which functioned to disseminate CIA propaganda through domestic US media.
[8]

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Right. So unless there was also a 60% increase in market share among dems in other electric vehicle brands, then they bought ice vehicles instead. Because politics is more important to them than the environment.

Weird. The available data backs up my point, too:

Sales still increasing:
ID-97-Fig01.jpg

Tesla market share decreasing:
ID-97-Fig02.jpg

Your obsession with posting about this lady in the Elon thread is… weird.

This is a twitter thread. That lady is a very likely government agent at the head of a publicly funded DNC mouthpiece. She publicly hates on the first amendment to the Constitution. She can **** right off with that anti-American shit and shouldn’t be CEO at NPR. She isn’t even a journalist.

Liberals used to care about the first amendment when conservatives abused their power and censored Americans, now they are the ones censoring speech and expression they don’t like. It is deplorable.

This is a twitter thread. That lady is a very likely government agent at the head of a publicly funded DNC mouthpiece. She publicly hates on the first amendment to the Constitution. She can **** right off with that anti-American shit and shouldn’t be CEO at NPR. She isn’t even a journalist.

Liberals used to care about the first amendment when conservatives abused their power and censored Americans, now they are the ones censoring speech and expression they don’t like. It is deplorable.

They could fire her tomorrow and I couldn’t care less. I don’t know what you’re trying to prove here.

Reactions: GOHOX69
They could fire her tomorrow and I couldn’t care less. I don’t know what you’re trying to prove here.

Well that’s good for you. You must have missed all the Elon hate when he called out NPR a year ago for being state funded. They of course disguise their funding sources through intermediaries to claim they aren’t government funded but then turn around and wail at the suggestion to cut their public funding. It’s a fun little game they play.

I don’t think having a spook at the head of otherwise formerly respectable American institution pushing whatever the hell the CIA wants on unsuspecting listeners is good for this country.

$100k vehicle and you get a single universal head, pop rivet. Couldn’t even countersink it, and do a flathead to keep it flush?A single extra op, that might take 30 seconds. Hopefully a temp fix for current owners until they design/fab an updated subassembly.

Reactions: BelemNole
The amount of trolls, bots and anti Ukrainian stuff on X is about 10 fold normal since the funding passed in House. This showed targeting me up while doom scrolling.

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
There is charts and shit in this thread.

Pretty sure that means twitter X is still kicking.

Weird. The available data backs up my point, too:

Sales still increasing:
ID-97-Fig01.jpg

Tesla market share decreasing:
ID-97-Fig02.jpg

Facts and charts. Damn you science.

Reactions: noleclone2
Who monitors the censors?
Was she elected to this position of absolute authority?
Are there any guardrails in place?
Can she be sacked by popular vote for bad decisions?
Do people she censors have any recourse?

Who monitors the censors?
Was she elected to this position of absolute authority?
Are there any guardrails in place?
Can she be sacked by popular vote for bad decisions?
Do people she censors have any recourse?

Yet, he readily agrees to censor content for his fascist buddies.
You're only freaked out when the Nazis are getting censored. Why is that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT