ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Court Documents. Bill Clinton’s name (Doe 36) is expected to be released

Mark Middleton appears frequently on the flight logs... the same Mark Middleton (who was a Clinton aide) that somehow managed to tie himself to a tree, wrap a cord around his neck, and shoot himself in the chest in order to commit suicide.
He was hanging from the tree by his neck. He shot himself and fell off the bench he was standing on resulting in hanging. He took a belt and suspenders approach to his suicide. Your intentionally ambiguous statement just proves your conspiracy mindset.

But yes, from here on out I will never applaud or cheer for either of them.
And that's the kind of non-partisan behavior I wish our country would do a better job at. Partisan outrage is ridiculous. If Trump shouldn't be "grabb'n the puddy", then the left shouldn't be giving Bill Clinton a standing ovation when he takes the stage. He should be getting boo'd right off it.

If a Democratic (or Republican) Senator is banging a hooker the response to it should transcend party lines. Common decency should be a unifying pillar, leaving policy as the only thing folks disagree on.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I was surpirsed how many times I saw Alan Dershowitz on the flight logs. Trump on there multiple times too. Even saw Rupert Murdoch on there at least once that I saw. My big take away.....no celebrities. All rich businessmen and politicians

I was surpirsed how many times I saw Alan Dershowitz on the flight logs. Trump on there multiple times too. Even saw Rupert Murdoch on there at least once that I saw. My big take away.....no celebrities. All rich businessmen and politicians
Takeaway....Celebs don't need to pedo to get laid or a beej.

And that's the kind of non-partisan behavior I wish our country would do a better job at. Partisan outrage is ridiculous. If Trump shouldn't be "grabb'n the puddy", then the left shouldn't be giving Bill Clinton a standing ovation when he takes the stage. He should be getting boo'd right off it.

If a Democratic (or Republican) Senator is banging a hooker the response to it should transcend party lines. Common decency should be a unifying pillar, leaving policy as the only thing folks disagree on.
Clinton was a creep, but the only records I've seen on his flights were all fairly benign. Trip home, trip to China with some other diplomats, trip to Africa, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some to the island, but as of yet I haven't seen any.

Clinton was a creep, but the only records I've seen on his flights were all fairly benign. Trip home, trip to China with some other diplomats, trip to Africa, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some to the island, but as of yet I haven't seen any.
I guess it really depends on how much we believe the accusers. I mean, Michael Jackson was never convicted, so each person has to decide for themselves if he was a pedo or not.

Then you add in potential ties to Epstein and you start to think...hmmm, maybe this guy really is a slimeball.

I guess it really depends on how much we believe the accusers. I mean, Michael Jackson was never convicted, so each person has to decide for themselves if he was a pedo or not.

Then you add in potential ties to Epstein and you start to think...hmmm, maybe this guy really is a slimeball.
I don't think I implied he wasn't a slimeball. In fact I stated "Clinton was a creep". But that doesn't mean that he is a pedo or has been to the island. As far as I've read he flew in the jet, but not to the island. That may change as people dig deeping thru the records, but as of now he's just a creep and not a pedo.

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
8 minutes ago

The names of nearly 200 friends, associates, victims, and opponents of disgraced financier Jeffery Epstein are set to be released Wednesday, a senior court official told USA Today.

Friedland said three people had been given until Jan. 22 to persuade Judge Loretta A. Preska that they faced personal danger if their names were revealed, but that the remainder of the names were primed for release.

Interesting. The link I saw said the entire list held until the 22nd.

I’d hate to be the PIO for the SDNY today.

giphy.gif

I don't think I implied he wasn't a slimeball. In fact I stated "Clinton was a creep". But that doesn't mean that he is a pedo or has been to the island. As far as I've read he flew in the jet, but not to the island. That may change as people dig deeping thru the records, but as of now he's just a creep and not a pedo.
That's fair from a vernacular perspective, but I was simply lining up the comparison from a equal disgust perspective that should exist outside of partisanship.

Woman A: Democrat
Woman B: Republican

Woman A: Boos Donald Trump because of his prior history of the treatment of women.
Woman A: Stands up and applauds Bill Clinton despite his history of treatment of women.

Woman B: Boos Bill Clinton because of his prior history of the treatment of women.
Woman B: Stands up and applauds Donald Trump despite his history of treatment of women.

These same people would boo Trump out of the room.

That's fair from a vernacular perspective, but I was simply lining up the comparison from a equal disgust perspective that should exist outside of partisanship.

Woman A: Democrat
Woman B: Republican

Woman A: Boos Donald Trump because of his prior history of the treatment of women.
Woman A: Stands up and applauds Bill Clinton despite his history of treatment of women.

Woman B: Boos Bill Clinton because of his prior history of the treatment of women.
Woman B: Stands up and applauds Donald Trump despite his history of treatment of women.

These same people would boo Trump out of the room.

Ok.

He was hanging from the tree by his neck. He shot himself and fell off the bench he was standing on resulting in hanging. He took a belt and suspenders approach to his suicide. Your intentionally ambiguous statement just proves your conspiracy mindset.
Sounded pretty good though. He had me going.

Reactions: GES4

This will forever be my favorite picture of Mr. Clinton

bill1a.jpg

Mark Middleton appears frequently on the flight logs... the same Mark Middleton (who was a Clinton aide) that somehow managed to tie himself to a tree, wrap a cord around his neck, and shoot himself in the chest in order to commit suicide.
In the months since his death, internet conspiracy theorists had tried to tie Middleton to the “Clinton Body Count,” or the right-wing theory that Bill and Hillary Clinton have passels of their political opponents killed.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2023/02/NYPICHPDPICT000007082780.jpg

8 minutes ago

The names of nearly 200 friends, associates, victims, and opponents of disgraced financier Jeffery Epstein are set to be released Wednesday, a senior court official told USA Today.

Friedland said three people had been given until Jan. 22 to persuade Judge Loretta A. Preska that they faced personal danger if their names were revealed, but that the remainder of the names were primed for release.

Court just entered an order confirming that the parties will start releasing the names today other than the few held until Jan. 22

Ok, here's the problem with your position. The Democratic Party isn't doing any of the things you claim they are doing. When was the last time Clinton even spoke at a public Democratic event? Private? I mean, I guess there's a chance's done that but nobody is making a big deal about it. If he's a keynote speaker they are certainly keeping it on the down low. You have other Democrats demanding that Menendez dude resign his position in the Senate. Democrats aren't supporting that crap at all yet here you are pretending that they do.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Ok, here's the problem with your position. The Democratic Party isn't doing any of the things you claim they are doing. When was the last time Clinton even spoke at a public Democratic event? Private? I mean, I guess there's a chance's done that but nobody is making a big deal about it. If he's a keynote speaker they are certainly keeping it on the down low. You have other Democrats demanding that Menendez dude resign his position in the Senate. Democrats aren't supporting that crap at all yet here you are pretending that they do.
Since the #MeToo movement started have you ever seen Bill Clinton Boo'd? It's not like his transgressions have recently surfaced.

Here's just one example at the 2016 DNC (of course he's going to speak, he's married to the darn candidate). He also spoke at the 2020 convention. Watching those ladies swoon and cheer, I wonder if they'd let Bill grab 'em in the nether region. If so, maybe Trump was right. (kidding! ...kinda)

I really only thought of it based on this thread. It doesn't matter what the frack Trump does, people keep cheering him on. What will it take for Democrats to turn on Bill?

Since the #MeToo movement started have you ever seen Bill Clinton Boo'd? It's not like his transgressions have recently surfaced.

Here's just one example at the 2016 DNC (of course he's going to speak, he's married to the darn candidate). He also spoke at the 2020 convention.

I really only thought of it based on this thread. It doesn't matter what the frack Trump does, people keep cheering him on. What will it take for Democrats to turn on Bill?
The Democratic Party has been minimizing his role in the party ever since that stuff all started. He barely had any role at the last convention at all.

Quit trying to say Democrats are ignoring this.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
The Democratic Party has been minimizing his role in the party ever since that stuff all started. He barely had any role at the last convention at all.

Quit trying to say Democrats are ignoring this.
Not talking about the party. The people. Smart for the party to distance itself.

My gut says, if a bunch of bad stuff comes out of the Epstein documents he won't be hailed by the average voter as a hero like Trump is, so there is that.

None of which still makes sense, not to mention the gun was later found 30 feet away and not even on initial discovery of the body.
Your willingness to accept stupid explanations for deaths of people connected to awful human beings just proves your lemming mindset.

You’re so cool when you say lemming. You’re only the 300th person on this site to use that word over & over while thinking you’re being unique.
When the shoe fits right? What would you call someone who repeatedly accepts then regurgitates a spoon fed narrative over and over no matter how ridiculous it is? I'm happy to use a different word that hurts your feelings less so long as it's accurate.

When the shoe fits right? What would you call someone who repeatedly accepts then regurgitates a spoon fed narrative over and over no matter how ridiculous it is? I'm happy to use a different word that hurts your feelings less so long as it's accurate.
Too bad the article was from the NY Post. I linked it for you above. Lemming. Edit: You are so far down the rabbit hole that there is no way to find your way back. You don't realize you are a conspiracy theorist. I enjoy your posts.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Lol, did you read the details? Officers couldn't locate the gun at the scene and it was later found in brush 30 feet away.
Do us a favor, climb on a table, wrap cord around your neck and the tree, then shoot yourself in the chest and let's see where the gun ends up...
You will believe anything. You are great entertainment though,.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT