ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Court Documents. Bill Clinton’s name (Doe 36) is expected to be released

Mark Middleton appears frequently on the flight logs... the same Mark Middleton (who was a Clinton aide) that somehow managed to tie himself to a tree, wrap a cord around his neck, and shoot himself in the chest in order to commit suicide.

🙄

Another dunce.

🤡

None of which still makes sense, not to mention the gun was later found 30 feet away and not even on initial discovery of the body.
Your willingness to accept stupid explanations for deaths of people connected to awful human beings just proves your lemming mindset.
Link?

How ironic.

You will believe anything. You are great entertainment though,.
Nah, not really but we know your sticht. I dont know what happened to Mark Middleton. But nothing about that suicide makes sense so its worth at least being skeptical.
Lets start somewhere simpler - Do you believe Epstein hung himself using bed sheets hung below his body height?

Nah, not really but we know your sticht. I dont know what happened to Mark Middleton. But nothing about that suicide makes sense so its worth at least being skeptical.
Lets start somewhere simpler - Do you believe Epstein hung himself using bed sheets hung below his body height?
You have already been proven a fool in this thread. Are you digging in?

Here they come!!!!

200w.gif

Info is out now. Btw guys, some of you seem to be treating this as a list of people who flew to epstein island. While some of those people are mentioned this is from a specific court case and some names may be more meaningful than others pending context.

Was Michael Jordan on there. Only name that might be interesting. It's people who were famous and/or wealthy already in the 90s right

Full text of the tweet:

So get this: Alan Dershowitz, the Trump buddy who later became his impeachment attorney, was accused of raping Jane Doe #3 on multiple occasions while she was a minor, after Jeffrey Epstein allegedly forced her to. Then, Dershowitz played a significant role in negotiating Epstein's Non Prosecution Agreement after his arrest. Do you know who he negotiated with to get Epstein off? That's right, former Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta. Coincidence or fishy?

The full text of the tweet:

JUST IN: A single name is redacted in a list of individuals who Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly directed underaged girls to have s*x with. Who is this person? The redacted name was next to former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, billionaire hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, Prince Andrew, model scout Jean-Luc Brunel and computer scientist Marvin Minsky. Release the name.

When the shoe fits right? What would you call someone who repeatedly accepts then regurgitates a spoon fed narrative over and over no matter how ridiculous it is? I'm happy to use a different word that hurts your feelings less so long as it's accurate.

What would you call someone who repeatedly accepts then regurgitates a spoon fed narrative over and over no matter how ridiculous it is?

…..Deangelo Vickers?

full text of the tweet:

Dear Aasshole: for the record, I’ve not met, flown with, visited, or had any contact whatsoever with Epstein, nor will you find my name on any “list” other than the clearly-phony nonsense that soft-brained wackos like yourself can’t seem to distinguish from reality. Your reckless words put my family in danger. Keep it up and we will debate the facts further in court.
@AaronRodgers12

This. Bill Clinton isn't one who will receive nor deserves the benefit of the doubt though.

If we're honest, every name on that list is either guilty of an act OR knowing information and not coming forward.

and now they will be playing defense, saying they didn't have any idea what was going on

And yes, I think slime ball Donald Trump is guilty, too.

The full text of the tweet:

JUST IN: Bill Clinton’s name is expected to be released in the Epstein court documents in the new year.

S*xual abuse survivor Virginia Giuffre claims she met Clinton on Epstein's private island which was refuted by Ghislaine Maxwell.

According to flight logs from Epstein’s pilot, Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on Epstein’s jet.

According to court documents, Clinton is identified as “Doe 36” and is mentioned in over 50 redacted filings (ABC News).

You might want to change the title of this thread, and put Alan Dershowitz in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT