ADVERTISEMENT

The guy smoked by the attempted assassin

The weird need to dig into people’s online history and beliefs before we decide if they are a victim, or had it coming is weird. “Did they support Trump?” “Did they vote for Biden”

Who ****ing cares. Weirdos
Well doesn't it help explain how we should react. If a guy said kill all the jews and i rape babies should we really feel that bad he's dead and raise millions of dollars for their families?

By going through online histories it can help show the type of people they are and give context to their death. Not all deaths are equal even if they come under shocking circumstances.

Those were just recent insults you've tossed at me, without me ever having done something similar to you.
That's why this is funny, coming from you:
If I thought you were a serious person, I would treat you differently. But you're not, you're a troll. Probably one of the better ones I will give you that.

Reactions: funksouljon
If I thought you were a serious person, I would treat you differently. But you're not, you're a troll. Probably one of the better ones I will give you that.
I appreciate you sharing the excuses you give yourself to explain your lamentable behavior.

I appreciate you sharing the excuses you give yourself to explain your lamentable behavior.
James Franco Flirt GIF

Reactions: seminole97
I do believe this guy had some despicable political views. However, I know some really good people who inexplicably support Trump. They don’t deserve to die, nor do they deserve ridicule if they die tragically. It’s one thing for the woman who got shot on 1/6 trying to stop an election through violence. F her. But this guy was just attending an ordinary campaign rally, however misguided and even wrongheaded he may have been.

Well doesn't it help explain how we should react. If a guy said kill all the jews and i rape babies should we really feel that bad he's dead and raise millions of dollars for their families?

By going through online histories it can help show the type of people they are and give context to their death. Not all deaths are equal even if they come under shocking circumstances.
Every psychopathic evil doer that ever lived died.

Every blameless saint that ever lived died.

It’s silly to have to not say what kind of a person someone was simply because they’ve died.

Amazing, huh? A liberal who believes their side’s shit never stinks. Can’t remember the last time I read such hypocritical, self-righteous posturing from the left.

So rare; so precious.
I've never said as such, nor misrepresent myself. Feel free to point out what you feel is hypocritical. I just get a giggle from the superiority some folks display here. I get it. You're better than the rest of us... Yet, here you are.

The weird need to dig into people’s online history and beliefs before we decide if they are a victim, or had it coming is weird. “Did they support Trump?” “Did they vote for Biden”

Who ****ing cares. Weirdos

It is critical for people to prove that the shooter was either democrat or republican because there's a bunch of narratives that the information is ready to support.

You already see it here and everywhere.

It's a vast democrat conspiracy (deliberate sabotage of security), dems showing their true colors, radical left will go to any lengths etc... vs it was all staged with blood packs, instant fist pump photo op with flag right after blood pack explodes, it's a hoax etc...

I overheard people out at lunch today talking about how they heard it was a trans illegal immigrant who was working with Biden and the secret service. People start with these narratives in their head and then see proof in whatever data they discover.

"The dems pushed us to accept the trans people, they kept open borders and look what happened!!!"

Reactions: TennNole17
Gotta love dems. They preach democracy and loving people for who or what they are yet here they are basically saying the guy deserved to die because he was a republican. Pretty sickening.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT