ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

anigif_enhanced-30283-1414562299-6.gif

Yeah just told people to kill themselves. He was a peach.

Hmmm…I must not be remembering the right guy. I wouldn’t be ok with that. The guy I’m remembering was a good X & Os guy who broke down what was real and wasn’t !

I’m an asshole but I wouldn’t ever tell some to kill themselves. Life’s to hard and to precious!

Reactions: Bishop1971
Why would a top 15 recruit who is an olineman even consider Iowa? Oh, that's right, THE COACHING STAFF.

Idiot.
After the past few years, yeah they'd look at the staff, shake their head, and move along fron shite show.

After the past few years, yeah they'd look at the staff, shake their head, and move along fron shite show.

Because that’s what YOU would do…and you are projecting YOUR frustrations in these kids decisions.

Your smarter than that!

OP Predicting the Hammer Drop

Okay, close your eyes...
hqdefault.jpg

Keep 'em closed now...don't peek or it'll...you know....ruin the fortune telling, and stuff and junk...
Just a moment more....
93883b2474e2bd4b5f0b7dc1fb736bae.jpg

Okay, you can open them now. Ah yes, I see something....it's a hammer.....and it's....it's, dropping!
D8B9FPiW4AA7n_M.jpg
This is a thing of beauty!!

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I agree in theory, but we currently have such a player, DeJean, and he is exclusively and only used as a DB and part time KR'er. Also Bruce IV, but to a lesser degree.

History makes me leery that Wash Jr. will be used "all over the field", but we can hope.
I think we have gone to studs despite position. At wr McNutt was targeted a lot. Just seemed petras was always going to the te.

And the staff has been evaluating wrs and lineman. No reason to think that we don't get some of both. I reported that kf set a goal of 7 offensive transfers before portal season started. I think he'll hit his number on this. And Ronald don't troll me. I know you called me s liar and a troll but i still stand by the info i was given as fact.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I don’t know much about Washington, Jr. but he’s not adding 10-14 points per game to Iowa’s offense. Exciting prospect = yes. Hyperbolic thread = heck yes.
A few months ago there was a group of people on here claiming that AB and Keagan Johnson were one of if not the best young wide receiver duo in Iowa history before they'd done anything. You really can't make this shit up.

Reactions: Bishop1971
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT