ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

AgonizingLittleGarpike-max-1mb.gif

Are posters with supposed info just waiting on Tom/Blair/David E/Sean Bock, etc to drop news and then rush over here to claim as breaking news?

Reactions: 83Hawk
The OP doesn't know squat. How long has this hammer been dropping for now? Needs a new hammer. There is no question Iowa will bring in some transfers. I think the quality of those guys is now in question. Not a good sign Iowa was going after several last minute HS kids and now they're scrambling for transfer OL targets as well. Sounds like the Iowa coaches were left flat footed this week and are trying to figure out a new direction.

This hammer dropping schtick is growing old. How about we just cut the crap and let it unfold. I don't need to hear guesses, hunches, and assumptions positioned as vague top secret insider information.

The OP doesn't know squat. How long has this hammer been dropping for now? Needs a new hammer. There is no question Iowa will bring in some transfers. I think the quality of those guys is now in question. Not a good sign Iowa was going after several last minute HS kids and now they're scrambling for transfer OL targets as well. Sounds like the Iowa coaches were left flat footed this week and are trying to figure out a new direction.
Proctor did a Sizzle.

Be careful to not appreciate that because you know something is going down it does not mean when its announced. Soaker has a pretty solid track record. This is a head's up that good things (10-14 point mention according to him) are about to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk and Ignored
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT