ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

I’m still hoping for some OL. Those WR’s and TE’s and a great QB don’t do us much good if the QB is getting trucked. How you guys feeling about portal OL prospects?
I know we are looking at a few and at least 1 offer is going out. I'd like another one but... i think we see an offensive tackle come on board in the next 2 weeks.

hawkisoaker doesn't know crap. A vague prediction weeks ago is pathetic. You just fling crap around man and then try to take credit when something, anything happens. When pressed you can't make any concrete predictions. Any idiot knows we are bringing guys in through the portal this offseason. A prediction or inside information would be a name and when they're committing by.

hawkisoaker doesn't know crap. A vague prediction weeks ago is pathetic. You just fling crap around man and then try to take credit when something, anything happens. When pressed you can't make any concrete predictions. Any idiot knows we are bringing guys in through the portal this offseason. A prediction or inside information would be a name and when they're committing by.
U should go back and read the 4 names Ii gave weeks ago turd puncher...All 4 names have committed....but keep criticizing from left field moron. Come back when u have anything to add besides your derelict ignorance.

We had a whole thread about kf not going to the portal after i said he was seriously hitting the portal. It's nice that we expect it now. Before it was 0% chance Cade was coming when i said he was a sure thing. If we have the scholarships we are going after quite a few players. Anyway i need to get mom her 3 am meds ready. Hope is hard to have after some of our offensive performances last season but i have plenty for next year and even more for the next one.

Reactions: iowaathletes
U should go back and read the 4 names Ii gave weeks ago turd puncher...All 4 names have committed....but keep criticizing from left field moron. Come back when u have anything to add besides your derelict ignorance.
Every person that has committed and you so called predicted were heavily favored to come to Iowa. It was all over the Iowa sports media and social media. You don't know crap with your vague predictions. With your constant name calling of anyone that challenges you you've proven to be just a vile small little man that craves attention. Pathetic.

Every person that has committed and you so called predicted were heavily favored to come to Iowa. It was all over the Iowa sports media and social media. You don't know crap with your vague predictions. With your constant name calling of anyone that challenges you you've proven to be just a vile small little man that craves attention. Pathetic.
I called some and was made fun of. Troll, liar, attention whre. I just wanted other Hawkeye fans to have some hope for next season. Still do. When i said cade was coming people freaked out on me. Even when i said kf was going to the portal we had a thread then that no way was kf using the portal. Maybe he does know some stuff but i get a kick out of the small hints. But i also enjoy coloring superhero books with my great nephews. Lol.

I also come here for fun and relaxation. Taking care of my mom after her open heart surgery has been difficult but this board has definitely given me the distraction I've needed.
Best wishes with that. I’m sure your mom appreciates your care.👍🏻

Best wishes to your mother. I hope she is recovering well.
I appreciate that and yes. It takes 6 weeks for the bones to even get healing but she is feisty for a woman in her late 70's. She thinks kf is handsome so she is a fan of his. Not so much if Fran because he gets mad to much, lol. Heart bypass is a crazy thing. Stopping the heart fo almost 7 hours while on bypass. Just glad i can jam 3 hours of work in a day and not worry about losing my house. But ne iowa is not big on news and miss my Iowa connections. Have plenty of very inside uni basketball info though, lol.

Best wishes with that. I’m sure your mom appreciates your care.👍🏻
Thanks wwdm. I appreciate the chance to help but I'm not good with the gross stuff at all. Lol. My own blood and cuts just give me some super glue and I'm good. Cleaning her wounds is torture.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I appreciate that and yes. It takes 6 weeks for the bones to even get healing but she is feisty for a woman in her late 70's. She thinks kf is handsome so she is a fan of his. Not so much if Fran because he gets mad to much, lol. Heart bypass is a crazy thing. Stopping the heart fo almost 7 hours while on bypass. Just glad i can jam 3 hours of work in a day and not worry about losing my house. But ne iowa is not big on news and miss my Iowa connections. Have plenty of very inside uni basketball info though, lol.
7 hours is an unusually long pump time. Hopefully there were no problems. If she doesn't develop an infection, she will be significantly better at 3 weeks.

Reactions: Bishop1971
7 hours is an unusually long pump time. Hopefully there were no problems. If she doesn't develop an infection, she will be significantly better at 3 weeks.
That was a long time. Expected more like 4 hours and she went through a lot of blood. I try and not hear the particulars but i know to get up at 3 and help her with her pills because by 4 she's in agony.

That was a long time. Expected more like 4 hours and she went through a lot of blood. I try and not hear the particulars but i know to get up at 3 and help her with her pills because by 4 she's in agony.
3-4 hours is the norm. Surgeons use a cell saver and most don't need a transfusion. Sounds like they had a difficult time with her, but the good news is she is home.

Reactions: Bishop1971
3-4 hours is the norm. Surgeons use a cell saver and most don't need a transfusion. Sounds like they had a difficult time with her, but the good news is she is home.
Yup and vain about her scar. But she is behaving and not rushing to be her normal adhd self. And her doctor appointment last week was when we found out about the transfusions. Long wait in the hospital and a week in icu. Just glad she's home and doing good. Poor lady.

Reactions: iowaathletes
Yup and vain about her scar. But she is behaving and not rushing to be her normal adhd self. And her doctor appointment last week was when we found out about the transfusions. Long wait in the hospital and a week in icu. Just glad she's home and doing good. Poor lady.
One to two nights in ICU the norm and total hospitalization of 5-6 days. That long of hospitalization will definitely take her longer to recover from as she is deconditioned. Hope her heart function (Ejection Fraction) is good. Walking good for her though may have to hold pillow to her chest. Lots of people bragged how good their surgeon was as scar looked good. Little did they know the doctor didn't close - a nurse did.

Thanks. She is recovering slowly but doing well. Check up tomorrow so we'll see what they say.
One to two nights in ICU the norm and total hospitalization of 5-6 days. That long of hospitalization will definitely take her longer to recover from as she is deconditioned. Hope her heart function (Ejection Fraction) is good. Walking good for her though may have to hold pillow to her chest. Lots of people bragged how good their surgeon was as scar looked good. Little did they know the doctor didn't close - a nurse did.
A

Again read dates & comprehend

Nice copy and paste auger...get back to lames where u belong

The OP was correct. The Hammer drops Saturday on Lifetime.

1-12412105632.jpg

None of the other visits have been blue bloods. I think Iowa is very much still in the running for TeSlaa.
Yeah I think so too my post didn't come through that way but just knowing how both Arkansas and Purdue and Okie State throw the ball vs Iowa was my stance. Now, with a very good QB who played at the highest level in B10 and won a ring, a stingy D, solid special teams, etc, that should count for something plus some offensive changes and perhaps coaching changes for the better.

Reactions: Birky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT