ADVERTISEMENT

The Libs are going to love Dawn Staley. Lisa Bluder not so much.

LOL. Just LOL all over the place. You nuts will get yourselves riled up over anything, especially imaginary scenarios you conjure up in your sick heads, and especially if it has something to do with getting your hate on for minorities or people who make you feel icky.
This is not even close to being accurate for me.

I have ripped actual bigots like Rico Stupid and Here_4_Decade for being hateful toward trans people. My one and only point of concern is fairness to women and fidelity to Title IX. That’s it.

Well if the powers that be want to ruin the women’s game.

That’s a good way to do it.
What year do you think the trans syndicate will take over college sports with their .1 percent of the population? After college sports, when will they make all citizens go trans via the fluoridation of Bud Light, sapping our precious bodily fluids?

This is not even close to being accurate for me.

I have ripped actual bigots like Rico Stupid and Here_4_Decade for being hateful toward trans people. My one and only point of concern is fairness to women and fidelity to Title IX. That’s it.
Women aren't under any reasonable threat from the trans. How are you not getting this?

Regularly? Often?

Regularly? Yes. There are dozens of NCAA trans athletes. Often? That is a relative term, which is why I avoided it. The point is, it’s a bit absurd to claim “there is virtually no risk that any woman will face a transgender opponent” given the fact that is has occurred at the highest level and happens, yes, regularly. On any given day somewhere a biological female faces a biological male in an athletic event.

You're the one lying, pal. But man up. You claim this is happening everywhere. Give me a list of the thousands of trans girls stealing spots.
Where did I say this is happening everywhere? Please link it for all to see.

Save yourself the time, Huey. You won’t find anything. This is yet another example of how you lie and twist the facts to suit your agenda. And it’s reprehensible. Stop lying. It doesn’t serve your cause at all.

Because the left knows it’s a losing issue for them.

Which is why J6 posts are always started by the left.

Both sides are going to bludgeon the other with whatever issue they think they can win with.

(And because I wrote the words “both sides”, I’m sure some feathers will be rustled)
That's complete bullshit. The topic just doesn't really interest the average male middle aged "liberal" type that is on this board.

And I don't think it is a "losing issue" for liberals. I think highlighting the prejudice and intolerance and hate of the current Republican party as exemplified by this "issue" probably is a winner for Dems if they feel like pushing it. However the current old people dominated Biden party is way way too skittish on "cultural" issues for that. They're stuck in the 90's.

But you've gotten to the nut of why Republican media and politicans push this, it's mainly about stirring up the hate in their political base.

As to Jan 6 vs Trans rights, thanks for creating a perfect frame per what a vile despicable anti-Democratic Fascist party the Maga Trump Republican party currently is.

Women aren't under any reasonable threat from the trans. How are you not getting this?
Again, you’re a liar, Huey. Nothing but lie after lie after lie. Donald Trump is starting to blush because of your lies.

This issue is equity and fairness in women’s sports. Period.

Reactions: artradley
Where did I say this is happening everywhere? Please link it for all to see.

Save yourself the time, Huey. You won’t find anything. This is yet another example of how you lie and twist the facts to suit your agenda. And it’s reprehensible. Stop lying. It doesn’t serve your cause at all.
I found the answer for you. You're welcome.

"Currently, 32 transgender athletes openly compete in college sports, Scott said, adding that there are more lawmakers on the committee — 45 — than college transgender athletes."

“It’s ludicrous to suggest that such a handful of athletes, who pose no evidentiary threat, justifies national congressional action,” he said.

Regularly? Yes. There are dozens of NCAA trans athletes. Often? That is a relative term, which is why I avoided it. The point is, it’s a bit absurd to claim “there is virtually no risk that any woman will face a transgender opponent” given the fact that is has occurred at the highest level and happens, yes, regularly. On any given day somewhere a biological female faces a biological male in an athletic event.
On any given day… I don’t believe that statement. Look, I don’t think Thomas should have been allowed to compete, but this is a solution looking for a problem.

Again, you’re a liar, Huey. Nothing but lie after lie after lie. Donald Trump is starting to blush because of your lies.

This issue is equity and fairness in women’s sports. Period.
You're comically overacting here. Not a good look.

Because the left knows it’s a losing issue for them.

Which is why J6 posts are always started by the left.

Both sides are going to bludgeon the other with whatever issue they think they can win with.

(And because I wrote the words “both sides”, I’m sure some feathers will be rustled)
I’m not sure why you equate equal rights for all citizens with an attack inspired by lies?
Oh, wait…
Trans hysteria works because it plays on bigotry and fear. It resonates at a high frequency which animates people to believe falsehoods, and to surrender to fear. The fear over trans athletes and the people who say they are just about protecting kids never answer honestly as to at what point they are okay with trans citizens? Which health care options get taken away? Which rights of determination get taken away? Which rights of identity and public participation get taken away?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I found the answer for you. You're welcome.

"Currently, 32 transgender athletes openly compete in college sports, Scott said, adding that there are more lawmakers on the committee — 45 — than college transgender athletes."

“It’s ludicrous to suggest that such a handful of athletes, who pose no evidentiary threat, justifies national congressional action,” he said.

I wrote that article, Huey? That’s the link you provide to prove I claimed this is happening everywhere?

Jesus.

Reactions: TylerJ23
You're comically overacting here. Not a good look.
mirror GIF by ewanjonesmorris

There is nothing Bluder said that a conservative, liberal, or independent would take issue with unless they were part of the fringe group that has become overwhelmed with this issue.
But it's so much more fun to imagine/pretend that the libs are going to be pissed and/or feel owned!

Lol. You serious? One college trans athlete out of dozens of sports since sports began is regularly?

I am serious. You, however, are demonstrating yourself to be unserious on this subject. You are giving it no serious or objective thought. Your responses are shrill and emotional, apparently based on nothing more than a knee jerk reaction to something you view as political gamesmanship rather than something that deserves sober and careful deliberation.

I wrote that article, Huey? That’s the link you provide to prove I claimed this is happening everywhere?

Jesus.
Even Northerns list is garbage. It dates back 50 years and has to include f2m athletes and even then it could only reach two dozen competitors. And you're agreeing with him. Suit yourself if you want to go down this nonsense pathway that this is a real problem.

On any given day… I don’t believe that statement. Look, I don’t think Thomas should have been allowed to compete, but this is a solution looking for a problem.

I assume if there are a few dozen NCAA athletes there must be at least several hundred high school athletes. Of course, that is conjecture.

I just think this is not a fringe topic that can or should be casually ignored by liberals, or scoffed at just because, yes, most of the hysteria is hate-based coming from the right. I think liberals should think long and hard about where we stand in balancing the rights of transgenders to the rights of biological women.

From CBS

Despite all that, trans athletes have continued to shine. They're breaking college records and winning Olympic medals

It's from CBS, a left leaning organization.
Dude, with all respect, read your own link. It doesn't make the point you think it does. If anything it destroys your point.

If they've been transitioned for at least two years, they wouldn't be anymore athletic than the cis athletes.

Except all the muscle that was gained and the testosterone levels are still higher than women, even over 2 years. There was a study on this that was posted on here probably a year ago that stated their findings.

Except all the muscle that was gained and the testosterone levels are still higher than women, even over 2 years. There was a study on this that was posted on here probably a year ago that stated their findings.
Please read this.

• A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender women (MTF) is to decrease testosterone levels to the normal female range (30–100 ng/dl) without supra- physiological levels of estradiol (<200 pg/ml) by administering an antiandrogen and estrogen.

Please read this.

• A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender women (MTF) is to decrease testosterone levels to the normal female range (30–100 ng/dl) without supra- physiological levels of estradiol (<200 pg/ml) by administering an antiandrogen and estrogen.

Okay, that was not the studies I read. I'll still ask how does this stop someone who has gone through puberty and become 6'4" and really strong from being 6'4" and really strong?

Huey, I appreciate you finding this and giving me something different I hadn't read. I have a puking kid right now so I can't look for the study I was talking about.

Even Northerns list is garbage. It dates back 50 years and has to include f2m athletes and even then it could only reach two dozen competitors. And you're agreeing with him. Suit yourself if you want to go down this nonsense pathway that this is a real problem.
Again, either link where I have stated it’s everywhere or stop lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT