ADVERTISEMENT

The Media Sucks and is Tearing this Country apart.

I've been pretty clear on walking thr line of there was fraud but I'm not going to say the election was stolen thus costing him the election. There have been many court cases showing voter fraud, feel free to look them up.
But that’s what she said and what cost her the position. So instead of building a straw man - support your original argument that what she said was a different point of view rather than an outright lie.

I think the difference is that conservatives as a whole are happy keeping things the same, whereas progressives are always trying to push the envelope on new ideas.

Most conservatives would likely be ok with things going back to the political climate and policies we had in place in 2000. Where as progressives have been pushing the social movement for immigration, blm, crt, white privilege, climate change, social welfare, etc.

In my opinion, pushing untested ideas that the left pushes is more dangerous than being slow to change on things like the republicans are.

An analogy of this is, your wife mentions she wants to paint the bathroom. A democrat would go out and paint the whole house and spend 10 times what the wife wanted to spend, and he did not get any input of colors. This may or may not make the wife happy.
Whereas, A republican would spend a lot of time going through colors and 3 years later the room still isn't painted because noone could agree on the perfect colors.

Neither option is ideal, but this is why we need compromise between the 2 parties. Dems force republicans to make a decision so they can get stuff done, while republicans slow down the dems from acting before they had a chance to think about what they are doing and potentially causing more harm than good.
Interesting “perspective” and also not a lie.
The idea behind this is that it gives differing viewpoints something to ponder. And isn’t that the larger point?

I'm sorry, but I think your whataboutism is a huge part of what's killing this country. There were bad actors during the protests. I know of no one that is arguing that there weren't. The arguments from what I have primarily heard were regarding the conflating of thousands of peaceful protestors with those bad actors. This is about the leaders and their words and actions. Biden, while noting the right to peaceful protest, continously condemned those bad actors during and since those protests.

Trump inflamed his supporters, and when they acted upon it failed to stop them when people pleaded with him to do so. Now he call those same criminals hostages.

Everyone needs to think for themselves and grow the **** up, but I'm sure that's too much to ask of people today.
I am pointing out the inconsistencies in how issues are treated by the left when they support the issue vs. oppose the issue. The left was much more willing to not prosecute participants of blm because they supported the cause and view it to be morally correct.

There no doubt were "bad actors" as you put it at the capital just like there were at the BLM protests. Trump specifically said to stay peaceful on Jan 6th. Why do you give Biden a free pass and say Trump caused an insurrection when he was calling for peace, did not have a premeditated plan to enter the capital and wasn't even at the capital?

I think the inability to have perspective and tell the truth is what is killing this country. People only want to see what they want, so they ignore everything that doesn't fit their narrative.

‘Trump specifically said to stay peaceful on Jan 6th.‘

Yeah, it came in a tweet, not even written by him, hours after the Capitol had been breached. What a joke.

Also, why did Trump choose that location for his rally? Why not 10, 20, 50 miles away? It was at that location due to its proximity. Again, brainwashed.

Last edited:
I wish people weren’t so gullible!

I wish people had minds of their own!

I wish more people were like me and didn’t watch ANY news, local or national at all!

Unfortunately, I realize there are millions of idiots out there that believe everything they hear on the news, no matter how absurd it may be! People are so dumb!☹️

How do people make up their minds or form opinions or gain any knowledge? Do you go through life without any information?

People have to discerning how they gain news. Do you use a "news network" source that admits to telecasting lies to its audience and settles a 3/4 billion dollar defamation lawsuit for 2 years of (+) repetitive lying (election fraud) and continues to do so. Another defamation suit in the billion dollar range is in process against Fox News.

Conservative news networks rely on sensationalism and survive on the tabloid entertainment model.

Last edited:
"violently attacking" would imply that there was shootout or at least a large amount of physical fighting that caused severe injury or death. This is not true.

The only person who was shot, was shot by a capital police officer.

The attack on the capital caused $2,734,783 in damages. In comparison, BLM riots caused over $2 billion in damages.

So if you think Jan. 6 was an insurrection, I would say BLM riots were a terrorist attack.
The attack on the U.S. Capitol was an attack on the capitol of the United States of America you dim wit idiot.

You dumb fvck red necks write this off because your friends and relatives were the operatives, but this was no Seattle or Portland BLM crap. This was to prevent the mechanics of free elections- our democratic process.

JFC. you are stupid. No other way to put it or say it. Notwithstanding your other absurd posts.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
There are a multitude of examples of voter fraud.

That's why it's important to have these things open air, so facts can be heard.

"We don't want that girl on our team because she doesn't think like us" is middleschool shit.

All the facts have been heard 100's of times already and every single time it has been proven that the election was not decided by voter fraud.

This isn't a manner of her not thinking like us, it's a matter of her denying facts and pushing a proven lie.

This is like if Stephen A Smith went on ESPN the Monday after the Superbowl and said that the Taylor Swift paid off the refs so the 49ers are the real Super Bowl Champs. And then continued to double down for 3 years after being proven wrong. Eventually it would hurt ESPN's credibility if they kept giving him a platform.

IMO trump is tearing this country apart. You’re either ok with a President sitting around for hours while goons he invited defiled the US Capitol or you’re an actual patriot. Tangible damage has been done over his lies. If you aren’t actively working to hold trump accountable or at least vote against him, you’re on the wrong side.
Lol this has nothing to do with the topic at hand

I wish they didn’t lie so much.

I wish they wouldn’t manipulate so much.

I wish they didn’t push a narrative so god damned all the time.

The same thing happen with the BLM riots, except the left refused to prosecute people due to politics.

I agree 1/6 was a protest that got out of hand, It might be able to be considered a riot, but to say it was an insurrection is a lie as well. This works both ways.
It was a planned insurrection. It’s all been explained many times.You know fake electors pence marshal law house votes. You deny because you are republican. I think you should admit the truth. It would be a good start. Get real

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I have my doubts about whether there is any net value to being "informed"--at least in the manner that a person today generally finds themselves to be "informed".

"I am informed."

Note the subject "I" is acted upon by the verb "informed," but the sentence is in the passive voice, and that means that an unnamed actor is the informer. Who is the informer? What motivates the informer?

EDIT: I may have grammared wrongly, but I stand by my general point, and if you have a problem with that I likiboomboomdown.

Last edited:
I am pointing out the inconsistencies in how issues are treated by the left when they support the issue vs. oppose the issue. The left was much more willing to not prosecute participants of blm because they supported the cause and view it to be morally correct.

There no doubt were "bad actors" as you put it at the capital just like there were at the BLM protests. Trump specifically said to stay peaceful on Jan 6th. Why do you give Biden a free pass and say Trump caused an insurrection when he was calling for peace, did not have a premeditated plan to enter the capital and wasn't even at the capital?

I think the inability to have perspective and tell the truth is what is killing this country. People only want to see what they want, so they ignore everything that doesn't fit their narrative.

You are doing the exact same thing here you accuse others of doing. Trump used the word “peace” one time in his speech, and used the word “fight” like 30+ times. Told people they needed to fight like hell or they wouldn’t have a country anymore. Claiming that he was calling for peace is so intellectually dishonest it’s hard to take anything you say seriously.

67TVIBG.jpeg

Reactions: JMNSHO
Except one of those is true
Most certainly, but I think that premise is pretty spot on. It would be refreshing if a candidate would abstain from tearing down his/her opponent and simply stand on their own merits. I think Nikki was making an attempt at it. Fear campaigning has become the new norm and Trump holds a PhD in it.

Most certainly, but I think that premise is pretty spot on. It would be refreshing if a candidate would abstain from tearing down his/her opponent and simply stand on their own merits. I think Nikki was making an attempt at it. Fear campaigning has become the new norm and Trump holds a PhD in it.

True, true

Bullshit. She was an Orange Turd groupie. She had you guys snowed.

The history of American journalism is a rich tapestry woven with the threads of innovation, controversy, and societal change. From its humble beginnings in colonial times to the digital age of today, American journalism has played a pivotal role in shaping public opinion, informing the masses, and holding those in power accountable.

The roots of American journalism can be traced back to the colonial period, where newspapers served as mouthpieces for political parties and ideological factions. The first American newspaper, Publick Occurrences Both Forreign and Domestick, was published in Boston in 1690, but it was quickly suppressed by colonial authorities for its critical content. However, the tradition of independent journalism persisted, and by the late 18th century, newspapers such as the Pennsylvania Gazette, founded by Benjamin Franklin, were thriving, providing a platform for political discourse and public debate.

The 19th century witnessed the rise of the penny press, a new breed of newspapers aimed at a mass audience and sold for a penny, making them accessible to the working class. Publishers such as James Gordon Bennett of the New York Herald and Horace Greeley of the New York Tribune pioneered sensationalist reporting, crime coverage, and human interest stories, ushering in an era of tabloid journalism. This period also saw the emergence of the partisan press, with newspapers openly aligning themselves with political parties and advocating for their respective agendas.

The Civil War marked a turning point in American journalism, as newspapers became vital sources of information and propaganda for both the Union and Confederate causes. Journalists such as Horace Greeley and Clara Barton provided firsthand accounts of the war's horrors, while newspapers like the New York Times and the Richmond Enquirer served as conduits for government propaganda and wartime censorship. The war also saw the rise of war correspondents, who risked their lives to report from the front lines and bring news of the conflict to the home front.

The late 19th and early 20th centuries witnessed the consolidation of the newspaper industry, as technological advancements such as the linotype machine and the telegraph enabled mass production and distribution of newspapers. Publishers such as William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer engaged in fierce circulation wars, employing sensationalist headlines, lurid illustrations, and yellow journalism tactics to attract readers and boost sales. This era also saw the emergence of muckraking journalism, with investigative reporters such as Upton Sinclair and Ida Tarbell exposing corruption, injustice, and social inequality.

The advent of radio and television in the 20th century posed new challenges and opportunities for American journalism. Radio news broadcasts, led by figures like Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite, provided real-time coverage of major events such as World War II and the Civil Rights Movement, shaping public opinion and mobilizing support for social change. Television news programs such as "60 Minutes" and "Nightline" brought investigative journalism into living rooms across America, exposing scandals and holding public officials accountable.

The digital revolution of the late 20th and early 21st centuries transformed the landscape of American journalism, as newspapers grappled with declining readership and advertising revenue in the face of online competition. The rise of the internet and social media platforms democratized the news landscape, allowing citizen journalists and bloggers to bypass traditional gatekeepers and reach audiences directly. However, this democratization also led to concerns about fake news, misinformation, and the erosion of journalistic standards.

Despite these challenges, American journalism continues to play a vital role in shaping public discourse and holding power to account. Investigative reporters such as Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein exposed the Watergate scandal, leading to the resignation of President Richard Nixon and reaffirming the importance of a free and independent press in a democracy. Today, journalists continue to confront threats to press freedom, including attacks on journalists, censorship, and attempts to undermine the credibility of the media. However, the legacy of American journalism endures, as journalists strive to uphold the principles of truth, accuracy, and accountability in the pursuit of informing the public and safeguarding democracy.

Fcv

You don't rise to the level of stupid. There are hardly any freaking conservatives with brains enough to converse with anymore.

Another mullethead relegated to the ignore list. GDammit.

I've been pretty clear on walking thr line of there was fraud but I'm not going to say the election was stolen thus costing him the election. There have been many court cases showing voter fraud, feel free to look them up.
You pulled the Band-Aid off the scab, now you wingers keep bringing up this "There have been many court cases showing voter fraud" bullshit.

You are either full of shit or you have facts. Since you are obviously Republican, I am saying you are full of shit and have no facts. This is your chance to prove different. When liars are called the burden of proof is on them.

You are obviously relatively young. It's as important not to say things as knowing what not to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT